Official LeBron X Thread Vol. 3

Those lows look all kinds of bad 
sick.gif
Kind of?

SMH

nerd.gif
 they look bad...

Still hoping someone has some info on the Destroyer Lebron was wearing in the pure platinum pick...anyone have any details????

Drake, nice pickup.

your added to the list of us few dudes that have those.

If I can recall correct, Myself, 28 and yourself are the lone few.

Thanks man appreciate it. Its such a dope shoe in person. i had to cop! I love em. Cant wait to bring them out when the weather gets warm.
Now on to what the new colors of the Elites will look like.

5/25 sport torquoise-volt-violet force Lebron X elite I believe this is the "Dade County" pair

6/1 blk/total crimson Lebron X low

6/18 univ red/pure platinum/? air max lebron X low $265

april 20th white/metallic gold/black Lebron X elite

Last edited:
need an opinion...this guys is willing to trades his cork for ds 88s and cdp carmines... Yay or nay?

^^^
Those 88s are some straight garbage re-issue trash from JB. CDP VI ain't half bad, but they came with CDP quality. I'm not a fan of the Cork X but the fact of the matter is that some one is willing to trade an OG shoe for two low quality replicas. In my books, the OG always trumps.

need an opinion...this guys is willing to trades his cork for ds 88s and cdp carmines... Yay or nay?
After seeing what lebron is doing right now and the state of jordan brand, i say do it. Its a bold move but receiving corks will pay off in the future. There is no ceiling on the corks and lebron's shoes while JB kinda reached their peak and have no new design to reinvigorate the brand . Just pure nostalgia. Pull the trigger. 

Man, them LeBron Denims are what that is!!! Only thing that wld derail me from buyin em' wld have to be the brown leather tongue, I think they shld of made the whole shoe denim. But, if it's late next month or May, I think Imma have to try and cop em'

Back
Top Bottom