Official LeBron X Thread Vol. 3

Getting rid of Jordan's is never a bad idea. Within 3 years they will release again
^ pretty much, I mean don't get me wrong you can't really go wrong with J's on your feet and Jordan will always have a strong following, but sometimes I like to be different from most, you always see more people when you go out to the mall and such rocking Jordans especially right after a hyped release, but you don't see many people wearing Lebrons or maybe its just me or the area I'm in? Either way I guess just wear what you want to wear, personally I now have more Lebrons in my closet than Jordans, and with that being said I can't wait for my Grape V's to come in
laugh.gif

Here's a few pics of the Lebron Ambassador VI. Looks like their going with the Superhero theme and a cheaper look of the elites with the side looking like the Carbon Fiber design.  Never was a big fan of the take down version of shoes for the Lebron and Kobe line.

View media item 330219

close. These are actually a preview of the LeBron XI!
the Armorposite will resemble IronMan's armor and this is a
little preview on how they'll implement the posite material.

^ pretty much, I mean don't get me wrong you can't really go wrong with J's on your feet and Jordan will always have a strong following, but sometimes I like to be different from most, you always see more people when you go out to the mall and such rocking Jordans especially right after a hyped release, but you don't see many people wearing Lebrons or maybe its just me or the area I'm in? Either way I guess just wear what you want to wear, personally I now have more Lebrons in my closet than Jordans, and with that being said I can't wait for my Grape V's to come in:lol:

I own more Brons than Jays now too. The quality on Jays are bull ****. I buy Jordans few & far between for this reason.

Carmines should retro soon like everything else & those 88 3s are garbage.

I'd do that trade in an heartbeat.

If those happen to be previews of the XI's, then I like the idea of the crown logo laid out horizontally on the tongue instead of vertically like the X's.

If you're right and it can be confirmed at some point in the summer, ill be stocking up on X's X Elites and Soilder VII's because I want no parts of this shoe right here

I highly doubt that those are the XI's, but I could most certainly be wrong. They don't seem to fit the design aesthetic of recent releases. They don't even look like a signature shoe. My gut tells me that they're ambassadors, like the poster originally said. They fit perfectly into that category.

So this is how the xi will look? Of course they'll add all the features you said on the xi thread but will the shape of the shoe look like this? Or are they just previewing the posite on the ambassador?

Last edited:
The brown makes an already bad coloryway even worse, IMO
sick.gif
. The denims do absolutely nothing for me.

Last edited:
I like the denims, not a huge fan of the brown, especially in those last shots, the more tan, orangish brown in other photos doesn't look so bad. I think it will be downplayed once you swap the alternative laces in.

Also elites are up on Nikes calendar ***** white/metallic gold/ black $280 Kobe's elites are $180? So reg lebron x = $180 reg Kobe's = $140 difference is $40. Elites are $100 different, wtf?

I am hoping for a last minute, whoops the price should be $260. The barkleys are also out the same day listed for $200 so we will see. I know it must be so hard to work at Nike AND post accurate prices on YOUR calendar!

Ok it blocked me saying what date they release. It's April 20th as most of you know. It took me a minute to figure out what I said that for got blocked out.

I'm glad so many of you despise the denims come release day, I hope I get a pair

Yeah right!!! These will be tough to get. As we get closer and more pics surface, more celebrity sightings and more people not wanting to be "left out" of the new cool shoes. And did I mention resellers and a obvious limited release. Pretty much a perfect storm.

Due to their limited status and the hypebeast mentality (not necessarily on here) of a lot of folks out there, these WILL be hard to get. Like @Commander0Zero said, when the celebrity sneaker sightings start popping up and what not, many people will find them hard to pass on. Easy pass for me though. Good luck to anyone trying to get pair though! I know it'll hard out here on release day.

Last edited:
lol, just when i decide to get off my high horse and say eff it, i'm gonna try a bot out to finally get a limited release they switch it up.  

I like the denims, not a huge fan of the brown, especially in those last shots, the more tan, orangish brown in other photos doesn't look so bad. I think it will be downplayed once you swap the alternative laces in.

Also elites are up on Nikes calendar ***** white/metallic gold/ black $280 Kobe's elites are $180? So reg lebron x = $180 reg Kobe's = $140 difference is $40. Elites are $100 different, wtf?

I am hoping for a last minute, whoops the price should be $260. The barkleys are also out the same day listed for $200 so we will see. I know it must be so hard to work at Nike AND post accurate prices on YOUR calendar!
Kobe Elite's aren't on the calendar yet. Those are the KD Elite's that are 180 on the calendar. Kobe's will most likely be 220

Back
Top Bottom