Official LeBron X Thread Vol. 3

i question if u dudes really know your size. i shop online for kicks and walk into stores buying shoes without even trying em on knowing 13 is my size and they ALWAYS fit. whether theyre skateboard, lifestyle, flipflops, or basketball shoes... how is it yall size changes depending on the shoe? o_O
i feel you.... a sz.10 is a sz. 10 for me. i cant remember the last time i tried on a pair of shoes before buying 'em  

I'm a sz 11 and I get sz 10.5 in normal x's, they fit snug without hurting my feet. But in the nsw you would have to get like a sz 11 because of the material and such

i question if u dudes really know your size. i shop online for kicks and walk into stores buying shoes without even trying em on knowing 13 is my size and they ALWAYS fit. whether theyre skateboard, lifestyle, flipflops, or basketball shoes... how is it yall size changes depending on the shoe? o_O

My size doesn't change depending on the shoe. I'm a size 10.5 no matter what. Jays, Brons, KDs, Kobes, Air Max, Foams, whatever....

Granted I do own a room full of kicks & ain't wearing any of them more than once a year. I guess snugness wouldn't bother me. But if you DO wear your shoes daily, you should know your size range which shouldn't be off by more than a .5 size no matter what you wear.

stumbled this on youtube thought i wanna share (disregard if already posted and im in no way promoting his website
roll.gif
)

If all these crazy colors sell out in the X Elites this go round, we are dead in the water when Nike goes to set the pricing for the XI's.  I hope for all our sake they sit like the non Miami Vice Elite 9's and hit outlets. 

The Bron bubble will burst regardless of how many rings he wins, you cant incrementally increase prices year after year like that they trying to push the reseller limits on pricing.

Last edited:
Because certain shoes run smaller or bigger than others.  Pretty simple, actually.
Example AJ 11s seem to run tight. AJ 5 seem to run big.

If this wasn't true, NEW BALANCE on their site wouldn't give buyers fit recommendations. And I can tell you their shoes don't fit the same.

I think sizing is more consistent with shoes 12 and up. Anytime someone on NT says that sizing shouldn't be an issue it's someone who wears a 12 or 13. I think if you're in the more common 8.5 to 11.5 range, sizing definitely makes a difference. It's the reason I sold my CDP XI/XII pack. 2 shoes that each ran different it was just frustrating. Couldn't really wear either of them comfortably.

My Jordan BC3 and True Blue 3 are size 9. Air Force 180 Mids. Bred 11 and Lebron X are Sz 10. KD Gold Medal and all Lebron 9s sz 10.5. Any other size and these shoes wouldn't fit properly on my foot. 

Only the crimsons are OK to me so far. In general I give the design props for the "star" effect on the hyperfuse on the toe area. Also, the way the carbon fiber comes up from the midsole on the side of the shoe is cool..

Lol@that guy thinking we don't know our sizes just because a shoe doesn't fit our foot right. Everyone has a different foot, and every shoe in the world is not catered to be a perfect fit for everyone. I've tried 3 sizes in the Lebron X and none of them fit right. 11 and 11.5 are too tight, and 12 is a little too loose. I could have bought either 11.5 or 12 and lived with it, but I'd rather not shell out $200 for something that doesn't fit right for ME.

I have shoes by brands outside of Jordan/Nike, and I have shoes that range from 10 to 12. Every shoe is different, dude.

Lol@that guy thinking we don't know our sizes just because a shoe doesn't fit our foot right. Everyone has a different foot, and every shoe in the world is not catered to be a perfect fit for everyone. I've tried 3 sizes in the Lebron X and none of them fit right. 11 and 11.5 are too tight, and 12 is a little too loose. I could have bought either 11.5 or 12 and lived with it, but I'd rather not shell out $200 for something that doesn't fit right for ME.

I have shoes by brands outside of Jordan/Nike, and I have shoes that range from 10 to 12. Every shoe is different, dude.

He keeps trolling different threads saying that. I responded to him before about that nonsense.

Thank you! I was looking through this thread seeing this foolish nonsense. It's like people don't know that everybody's feet are different when it comes to sizing in shoes

Might cop the Pure Platinums but will have to see in person. Just sold my Area 72's last week. Can't get down with the sizing on this shoe...just isn't for my feet, I guess.
It IS weird. I got my natural size and its fine length wise. But I feel like these are built more for the wider foot.

For the record, I like these new pics of the Elites. The red one and the zesty Easter one specifically. I still cant warrant buying them at the $280 tag though. I hope they rot a bit on the shelves like the Taxis did last year

My Cutting Jades are a size 9 and my Area 72 are a size 9 but my Cutting Jades fit more snug

When I got my floridians (first pair of Xs) in a 13 they fit very a little narrow but I just had to break them in. If you wear it enough then it will feel better i just think that it requires a little bit of break-in time

All my shoes are size 9, with a few exceptions cuz I couldn't get my size. Apparently I'm considered a "universal 9"

All my shoes are size 9, with a few exceptions cuz I couldn't get my size. Apparently I'm considered a "universal 9"
Same here. The only exception is Jordan Retros. I usually get a 9 but I CAN fit pretty snug in an 8.5 for retros. There's like a 1/4 inch of room in the toebox more than other shoes from Nike.

on another note i drove by a girl at the bus stop wearing some GS Easters.. those joints are DOPE. I'm salty they arent mens sizes

None of them were Nrg colorways...except for the South Beach which sold out instantly. When the images of the colorful elites that were not made hit the net, everyone went nuts. They will sell and so will the NSW EXTs, the Corks obviously did big biz ...so will  the other 3
sorry if a dumb question, but always wondered thiz: what is an "NRG" colorway?

Will wait for the inevitable price drop for the Elite X. Underwhelming.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom