Official LeBron X Thread Vol. 3

LMAO!  
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

I didn't like the Plats at first but since everybody else is starting to like them now I do too... Now to find some matching shirts and hats so we can all get matchy matchy. :nerd:

Last edited:
Got my sz 11 plus waiting for a call tomorrow from HoH to see if I can get a sz 11.5

First time for rafflle, going to b in town for my first rel in person

(I never win anything, so that's y I copped today)

Yea imma try champs in the morning for a ticket for 11.5 also. These are a 11 lol.

Last edited:
what's the feedback on myoslife?  This is my first time to actually get something in my cart quick enough EVER lol Should I expect an email tomorrow saying my order has been cancelled? 

they are fuggin FANTASTIC !!!! cat who runs the show is on top of his game all day everyday. if u have a twitter acct that will help a ton in case u have any questions or concerns. never heard of them cancelling anything, anyone who has please chime in though

i like them plats alot, but i went with an id this time

sb x :smh:

Yea imma try champs in the morning for a ticket for 11.5 also. These are a 11 lol.
Ummm...aren't these released in numbers greater than EBT card holders with two hundred dollar shoes?  A ticket for these?  Let me know how many you need i'll grab them off the shelves locally for you...save your effort.

Ummm...aren't these released in numbers greater than EBT card holders with two hundred dollar shoes?  A ticket for these?  Let me know how many you need i'll grab them off the shelves locally for you...save your effort.

I don't make the rules. Champs is handing tickets n that's that. I'm sure it's less effort for me to drive down the street n get a ticket then some random guy on nt. thanks tho

If only you could stack fnl wc like they were actual gift cards then I could get a pair for basically free

Last edited:
If somebody else call these Plats an SB X, I'm going to cop them on RD and then strangle myself with the laces...smh

Back
Top Bottom