Official LeBron X Thread Vol. 3

so they are actually called "Elite" slides? i thought that was a joke... $10 price hike from the regular LeBron slides...and ppl will still buy them

:rofl: :rofl: :x

Basically myoslife is sold out on the SB X's.. the sizes left available are in other people's carts... looks like the hype is real for these. I remember when nobody wanted these. 

It was all good just a week ago
for what reason on gods green fricken earth are you calling these the south beaches. you should be ashamed of yourself sir......from now on im just going to call my 20 dollar bills 100 dollar bills....sounds about right huh?

SOME PEOPLE ON HERE RUSTLE MY JIMMIES SO BAAAAAAAD..........CALL THE SHOES WHAT THEY ARE CALLED.... IF YOU NEED TO CALL THEM THAT TO MAKE YOU FEEL BETTER DO IT IN THE MIRROR BECAUSE NO ONE ON HERE CARES.. ITS AN EMBARRASMENT AND SO IS MY SPELLING OF THAT LOL

Pure Platinums are not a good looking shoe. Not gonna knock somebody else's opinion on what they like, but personally I don't understand them

Yep, I'm gonna have to Nash those..

I'm kind of interested in the Super Hero's doe.

nobody was feeling the plats a few weeks ago...now everyone is on the train. I just I hope I luck up with this hopefully being my first X pickup.

WAS GETTING FITTED FOR MY TUX FOR MY WEDDING AND MISSED THIS
mean.gif
Ahhhh, I was wondering if you had seen it.  I'm sure you'll be able to grab them though since the disgust for them has built back up lol. Congrats nonetheless.  

Hopefully mine get here early, I'll post some more pics if they do

My boy got the whole superhero pack early. The lebrons are iller in person and the green kobes are firee

THANKS! I'LL BE UN-DEADSTOCKING MY PLATINUM YEEZYS ON WEDDING DAY. GOES WELL WITH MY TUX

Your fiance/wife is ok with (notice how i didnt say 'letting you') you wearing tennis shoes for your wedding?

SMH I am very much into shoes thank God my BF isn't as much...but I'd kill him if he wanted to do this. There's a time and a place for kicks...a wedding imo is not one of them. But then again men and women have different views on wedding etiquette...

PS - did you guys have the baby yet?

Congrats on everything.

I just read like the past 50 pages, and this thread delivers the lulz. I especially find it hilarious how some dudes really can't get over the fact that pink isn't just a feminine color or gay.

while pink isnt STRICTLY for females, or gay....it doesnt belong with denim and brown leather lol. but again this is my opinion *flame shield [ON]off*

I just read like the past 50 pages, and this thread delivers the lulz. I especially find it hilarious how some dudes really can't get over the fact that pink isn't just a feminine color or gay.

I'm with you, I don't know why it's an issue but the same dudes rock the purple ASGs.

are the super hero's GR. i heard footlocker only getting lik 10 pairs in my city. and footacton only getting 6. but idk can some 1 help me. how is the online release gonna be????

Somebody has the white elites on eBay for 1500$. This makes me sick to my stomach. How is it that eBay a huge company allows people to do that I mean it's crazy something has to be done. I know for a fact he won't get it but its just the point this is getting totally out of hand. Karma is a cold bitter old woman that comes out at the right times believe me

Back
Top Bottom