Official LeBron X Thread Vol. 3

There were a few more colorways that some guy posted a few weeks ago the only 2 regular colorways I remember he said were dade county and superhero.
Isn't the superhero the Hyperflight series?  Or are they going to drop a superhero X as well?

man i remember seeing the corks last year when that sample pic came out around the olympics. i think they were the first Xs to actually leak. could be wrong tho. i was feeling em back then and still am. but when this dude offered me his DS corks for my DS AS VIIs and some cash i just couldnt do it. Love the VIIS too much. my girl was yellin at me for even entertaining the idea of the trade lol shes a cork hater. guess i just gotta find a pair close to retail cuz that hype resell price aint flyin over here

lebron x volts or kobe 8 red camos? really tough decision... i have 2 pairs of lebrons never owned any kobes, what do you guys think

man i remember seeing the corks last year when that sample pic came out around the olympics. i think they were the first Xs to actually leak. could be wrong tho. i was feeling em back then and still am. but when this dude offered me his DS corks for my DS AS VIIs and some cash i just couldnt do it. Love the VIIS too much. my girl was yellin at me for even entertaining the idea of the trade lol shes a cork hater. guess i just gotta find a pair close to retail cuz that hype resell price aint flyin over here
u shouldve done that trade, asg vii's are worth nowhere near what the corks are going for

lebron x volts or kobe 8 red camos? really tough decision... i have 2 pairs of lebrons never owned any kobes, what do you guys think
Kobes have a better chance of selling out, Volts will be available. Oslife has Volts on sale tonite for 150 and shippin

depends...the volt is a loud shoe and a high top, tht kobe is a low cut, i have the volts but no kobes because i dont like his shoes or him as a person or a player but tht just me im bias, the volts in person change color in different light the brighter the light the louder the shoe but in the fading light it looks closer to a green ish yellow its kinda cool, honestly i dont even consider the kobes a basketball shoe i think its a glorified running shoe IMO, i would suggest gettin a look in person at both b4 u buy always best if u can

Anyone else see this on Sole Individuals IG

Has that date been announced or mentioned before?

Last edited:
true thanks guys... i think im gonna go with the kobe cause theyre cheaper and ive never owned a pair so maybe ill love them

true thanks guys... i think im gonna go with the kobe cause theyre cheaper and ive never owned a pair so maybe ill love them
Good choice, know this isn't the Kobe thread but they are one of the best basketball shoes I've ever owned, extremely comfortable and great to ball in

May 2nd for Denims?  Any other Lebrons release on a Thursday?  I notice that their shop doesn't seem to carry any Nike brand products... and their tweet makes it seem like they will have the Denims, maybe not.

who knows, maybe they are credible.

Im talking to Gentry about coming on both my shows to discuss the Cork releases as well as the direction of NSW and what role they will play with signature athletes coming up including Lebron...

People can hate on Gentry all they wanted... but he took Jordan to great heights and it's declined somewhat since he left.  People can say what they want.. but his return to NSW has been a great one for both Nike and NSW..

You wouldnt have gotten the Cork release otherwise.....

disagree.

May 2nd for Denims?  Any other Lebrons release on a Thursday?  I notice that their shop doesn't seem to carry any Nike brand products... and their tweet makes it seem like they will have the Denims, maybe not.

who knows, maybe they are credible.
Thats what I was wondering to, don't know if I believe it, pretty skeptical but thought I would share to see what others were thinking

u shouldve done that trade, asg vii's are worth nowhere near what the corks are going for
to be honest i really just dont wanna give them up i really like the shoe and i went thru all kinds of BS just to get them. trade is still on the table tho hes asking for RC VIIs now. he must just be lookin for Bron Viis cuz thats all he askin for

to be honest i really just dont wanna give them up i really like the shoe and i went thru all kinds of BS just to get them. trade is still on the table tho hes asking for RC VIIs now. he must just be lookin for Bron Viis cuz thats all he askin for

Honestly, u need to get some kind of deal done. I'm sorry, these Cork's blow any of the 7's out of the water. The only 7's that have a chance are the Red Carpet's and they still fall short. If you held the Cork's in ur hand u wud understand.

Honestly, u need to get some kind of deal done. I'm sorry, these Cork's blow any of the 7's out of the water. The only 7's that have a chance are the Red Carpet's and they still fall short. If you held the Cork's in ur hand u wud understand.
Your father has spoken, no more making decisions for yourself 
laugh.gif

hahaha ill figure sumthin out. ill see if i can string him along for some DS Birthday 4s

disagree.
Which part lol

there was more than one thing stated ....

In all honestly, I know you have to be politically correct especially since you are friendly and doing an interview with him. With that said, I think you gave him too much credit with your statement and I feel as tho if you swing enough, you'll make contact eventually is his strategy. There is a reason for the disdain towards him in the sneaker community. But hey, I don't know what he does daily and could be biased.

Back
Top Bottom