Official LeBron X Thread Vol. 3

That fake lebon is mad funny, so is all this gs cw talk. Smdh get a forum together of people buying and collecting something and watch the arguments rise. I saw some people in the mall upset over the easters bcuz lets face it the gs was way nicer than the lws but thhats imho, i saw the hate on the white foams(i brought 'em anyway), and people have hated on 90% of the jordan #s 15 and

Right because lord knows we need more Black and red color ways because nike has made barely any of the years.. Excuse me as i go off rocking my fruity peeble platinums since they are a "girly" color.. seriously tho some of yall closets must look like doug funny's aka same outfits and same dark colors, broaden your wardrobe. 
couldn't agree more....I LOVE JORDANS, dont get me wrong but I already have enough black red and white cw shoes and that's mostly what JB is releasing...and more than likely if i ever decide that i want the grapes i know the chances of JB releasing them again in the future is high! when i do in fact need a basic almost all white or black shoe I know where to turn..but right now Im in the market for a little flash on my feet! LOL my profile pic justifies this statment

Last edited:
ONCE AGAIN ARGUING OVER OPINIONS IS A FOOL'S GAME. THERE MUST NOT BE ANYTHING TO TALK ABOUT IF THAT IS WHAT THE TOPIC OF THE DAY IS.

.....WOW AT $513.

Since I didn't like any of the GR Xs, I ID'd them, 49ers inspired (on instagram, @Luong1209):

Gonna post in ID thread too
nerd.gif
Fab Voice-NICEE!!

LOL Nike is out of their mind. I dont even think in Europe they like basketball sneakers enough to play that much.......

who are they trying to sell IDs to? people with 6 figure incomes?

LOL!

Since when do we care what Foreign countries have to pay for Nikes?

They will always have to pay more for American products for a few different reasons.

It's no injustice, that's just kinda how it works. 

yall trippin mane

wear what you want, but the plats definitely look like a gs cw, lowkey the crown jewels and jades do too, dont get hurt over someone elses opinion
Not getting hurt just confused at your close mindedness , and the jades? its just a green shoe come on now. Because a shoe is green or maroon means its GS? 
mean.gif
I'm close minded because I know What colors are generally marketed towards women/kids? The jewels are fire to me, but im mot gonna sit up here and front like i dont think thats a gs lookin cw, and the jades are a hyper green like somethin ive seen on a TON of gs shoes over the years but that's my favorite lebron x cw

Like I said man, like what you like, but don't get hurt if someone has another opinion, no ones telling you what to wear, you can wear a garbage bag, no ones going to stop you

LOL!
Since when do we care what Foreign countries have to pay for Nikes?
They will always have to pay more for American products for a few different reasons.
It's no injustice, that's just kinda how it works. 

if they are willing to charge that much to countries who dont care as much about shoes as US... you know they will eventually do the same to us

if they are willing to charge that much to countries who dont care as much about shoes as US... you know they will eventually do the same to us
I could be wrong.

But the way that it's always been explained to me when discussing why American products cost more in foreign countries(& Vice Versa) is that it is based more on the cost the companies have to pay when receiving imported goods. The business pays that cost at the time of import but it's passed on to the customers and built into the price. The company exporting the goods also may be expected to pay extra shipping cost, which they take care of at the time of shipping, but that cost is also passed along to the customer and contributes toward what they see on the price tag. 

Also some countries build their sales tax into the initial price tag unlike ours which is separate. That can add up to 20% more to the price the customers see before they checkout.

On top of all that, some countries are in better financial shape than ours, which obviously cause them to make more and pay more for everything. I don't know how to factor that in but add all that up and you somehow get $500 for the Lebron Elite ID 
laugh.gif

It has nothing to do with what Nike might charge us one day. Apples and Oranges

From what ive seen on this forum, isnt there an adult Lebron X with the same color code as the bottom pair...Windchill, bright citrus, and fiberglass? Arent those supposed to be the Dade county's?
Ok, the color code is Turq, Bright Citrus, Fiberglass

my last 2 cents about this, since people are calling the pure plats a little girl color or a GS release then yall must think the all SB colorways, including the 8's and miami vice 9's. are for girls or little kids since its teal pink and grey correct?

my last 2 cents about this, since people are calling the pure plats a little girl color or a GS release then yall must think the all SB colorways, including the 8's and miami vice 9's. are for girls or little kids since its teal pink and grey correct?

I speak for myself.... correct

Like I said man, like what you like, but don't get hurt if someone has another opinion, no ones telling you what to wear, you can wear a garbage bag, no ones going to stop you

Idk the police might stop u if all u have on is a garbage bag espc white or clear lol but I totally agreeno one has a gun to anyone's head to force their opinion in here

Back
Top Bottom