Official LeBron X Thread Vol. 3

my last 2 cents about this, since people are calling the pure plats a little girl color or a GS release then yall must think the all SB colorways, including the 8's and miami vice 9's. are for girls or little kids since its teal pink and grey correct?

Why do you care what we think?

Do you...... go wear your little girl shoes also known as Platinums :tongue:

Last edited:

Do you...... go wear your little girl shoes also known as Platinums
tongue.gif
lol thats not an answer sir, so do you think those shoes with the same exact colors are little girl shoes? lol cuz i know im gonna be happy rocking my plats

Do you...... go wear your little girl shoes also known as Platinums :tongue:
lol thats not an answer sir, so do you think those shoes with the same exact colors are little girl shoes? lol cuz i know im gonna be happy rocking my plats

I looked at my own pair and looked online to remind myself with pics

View media item 390050
View media item 390054
View media item 390060
View media item 390065
View media item 390069
And to answer your question.....No. I don't think either of the South Beaches are girly shoes. They toe the line between being fresh and gaudy. They are classics to me. Its the reason why most of yall are posting in this thread.

The Platinums are just gaudy to me and thats how most GS colorways are to me

Last edited:
my last 2 cents about this, since people are calling the pure plats a little girl color or a GS release then yall must think the all SB colorways, including the 8's and miami vice 9's. are for girls or little kids since its teal pink and grey correct?
LMAO, you must think everyone likes the sb 8s and 9s

ONLY reason I bought both was to flip to beasts

Speaking for myself of course, the elite 9s weren't so much a gs cw because it had hits of pastel colors, the 8s are a gs cw to me because I thought it was a gs when pictures first surfaced

Yes they are but they're still dope unlike those wack pure platinums that are dropping.

Last edited:
only color on the shoe that could really be consider a "girl color" is the lavender part of the shoe which is only a small part of the shoe....the rest of the shoe is mostly silver aka platinum, blue, turquoise, grey, and black....smh at you guys!

Last edited:
Right because lord knows we need more Black and red color ways because nike has made barely any of the years.. Excuse me as i go off rocking my fruity peeble platinums since they are a "girly" color.. seriously tho some of yall closets must look like doug funny's aka same outfits and same dark colors, broaden your wardrobe. 
Preach sir

View media item 390295I'm gonna post this again for all the little girls out here without the confidence of a man to rock pink. IT'S A COLOR. I'm not looking for this at all but EVERYWHERE I go when I'm wearing these I get compliments from everybody from old people to kids. I love loud shoes simply because we pay so much for them I like them to stand out and look cool sitting in my room or just to look at. All different shades of pink are welcome in my closet. I don't like olive green or brown those are my two buggaboos{insert will ferrel or Danny mcbride voice I forget which one said that} . When it comes down to it pink is actually a mans color because it takes a man to look past the pettiness of people thinking your gay or feminine for wearing a certain color. Rant rant rant

So I guess what I forgot to say was the pure plats are dope and I can't wait to buy two pair for myself... One to beat the **** out of and one to keep forever in its box lol for me to look at. Never sold a pair of shoes never will.

Well y'all convinced me to buy the Platinums....

To resell

If yall are going so hard for these Platinums there must be other people beasting over them too.

I would only be smart for me and other resellers to jump on the chance to make some money on the "next it" shoe or "this years South Beach"

What's the most popular size for men?

Like a 10 or 11?

I hope their limited too :lol:

Last edited:
I swear y'all argue over the dumbest ****.
laugh.gif
mean.gif

If I was digging the Pure Platinums (which I'm not) I could give a **** if they were considered a  "GS colorway" by the NT masses.

I remember around the time the Prisms dropped there was similar banter about them. In fact I'm sure some of the people currently losing their **** over the Pure Platinums were calling the Prisms effeminate or "girly" which I find ironic but I digress.

In spite of general disdain for the shoe on here, I eventually picked up a pair of Prisms........because I liked them. NT opinion be damned.

Bottom line, buy what you like. The only opinion of a shoe that should matter is your own; anyone else's is irrelevant.

Last edited:
People who live in Europe DON'T get paid in USD. They get paid in Euros. It's not as bad as you think.

Haha... how in the world did you come to that conclusion?!?! In what world paying almost $550 for a pair of shoes is "not as bad"?
You must assume people in Europe, which is not one country btw, make twice as much than in the U.S.?
Also if you break down the pricing you'll notice that Nike+ Enabled version is 30% more expensive than in the states but the Sport pack is already 50% more expensive.
Nike is playing us with the pricing and no known logic applies here other than $$$$$.

Last edited:
People who live in Europe DON'T get paid in USD. They get paid in Euros. It's not as bad as you think.

Haha... how in the world did you come to that conclusion?!?! In what world paying almost $550 for a pair of shoes is "not as bad"?
You must assume people in Europe, which is not one country btw, make twice as much than in the U.S.?
Also if you break down the pricing you'll notice that Nike+ Enabled version is 30% more expensive than in the states but the Sport pack is already 50% more expensive.
Nike is playing us with the pricing and no known logic applies here other than $$$$$.

You have to realize who you are talking to

Most of these dudes havent been outside their own geographic region, let alone traveled or lived in another country

These neakerheads don't think about people not in America til something isn't released in there. :lol:

Its just the way it is

View media item 390295I'm gonna post this again for all the little girls out here without the confidence of a man to rock pink. IT'S A COLOR. I'm not looking for this at all but EVERYWHERE I go when I'm wearing these I get compliments from everybody from old people to kids. I love loud shoes simply because we pay so much for them I like them to stand out and look cool sitting in my room or just to look at. All different shades of pink are welcome in my closet. I don't like olive green or brown those are my two buggaboos{insert will ferrel or Danny mcbride voice I forget which one said that} . When it comes down to it pink is actually a mans color because it takes a man to look past the pettiness of people thinking your gay or feminine for wearing a certain color. Rant rant rant

:stoneface:

So how many times are you going to post those starburst iDs under a new name?! Thought it looked familiar. Let me give you a name to use next month when you create a new account to post the same iD. Here's your new name, "LebronNoHair" >D

Bring back the approval process!

View media item 242372these are the dopest ids..along with a few others that are originial and not based off another shoe which is fine im cool with cuz i do too but were talking originality

View media item 292293 raining today so no.. pissed

Last edited:
IMO the elites are definitely better then the regular version. The enhanced fit is actually noticeable and overall the shoe looks better. The only turn off is the price point but in terms of upgrades, I feel like it's there. The fit, support and lockdown is definitely superior then the regular 10s. Even the cushioning seems to respond better even though I believe it's the same setup, could be because more foam in the midsole on the elites

So how many times are you going to post those starburst iDs under a new name?! Thought it looked familiar. Let me give you a name to use next month when you create a new account to post the same iD. Here's your new name, "LebronNoHair" >D

View media item 242372these are the dopest ids..along with a few others that are originial and not based off another shoe which is fine im cool with cuz i do too but were talking originality

View media item 292293 raining today so no.. pissed

:rofl:

I had a suspicion he was Bronsornothing just from the way they wrote. But Bronsornothing was so angry though....So I wasn't sure :lol:

But I didn't realize he was those guys too.

I like Lebronface's posting personality the best,......He's chill now..... he doesn't call anybody names anymore or get directly mad at you if you don't like a certain colorway :lol:

Last edited:
You have to realize who you are talking to

Most of these dudes havent been outside their own geographic region, let alone traveled or lived in another country

These neakerheads don't think about people not in America til something isn't released in there.
laugh.gif

Its just the way it is
You nailed it!
happy.gif

Ha!!

By the way I like to argue as much as anybody, but it's just that it's so much fun to point out how close minded it is to say stuff like:

"Ayo y'all can keep those fruity soft drake girly colorways"

indifferent.gif

So how many times are you going to post those starburst iDs under a new name?! Thought it looked familiar. Let me give you a name to use next month when you create a new account to post the same iD. Here's your new name, "LebronNoHair"
grin.gif

indifferent.gif
embarassed.gif
nerd.gif
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom