Official LeBron X Thread Vol. 3

DOPE!!!

CHECKED MY TRACKING NUMBER AND MY PAIR IS WAITING OR ME WHEN I GET HOME
smile.gif
hecks yea boy! Throw some pics up when you get home! I'm telling you bro, these things are CRAZY in person!

anyone cop the orange/blue lows? i saw them today and they are BRIGHT.. they look better in person imo

almost copped on impulse..but then i remembered the reason why i got rid of my galaxy 9s was because they were way too bright for me

Last edited:
I hope someone in here could help me out with my question. I want to buy the Carbonado Hoodie but I´m not sure about the size. 
No reviews on all major sites so I´m curious if it runs big, small or just regular. I´m 6´3 around 200 pounds and wide shoulders. 
I personally would go with Large. Really appreciate answers. 
Large should be fine.

I got the Lebron Diamond hoodie and they fit me fine. You probably go up to an XL to give you more room in the shoulders.

Yeah you probably shouldn't have posted this picture again. Last time I ignored the two twin sized beds next to eachother. What you sharing a room with your little brother? Talmbout how you pay so much to standout, you should probably save a little bit to move out.

:rofl:

View media item 390295I'm gonna post this again for all the little girls out here without the confidence of a man to rock pink. IT'S A COLOR. I'm not looking for this at all but EVERYWHERE I go when I'm wearing these I get compliments from everybody from old people to kids. I love loud shoes simply because we pay so much for them I like them to stand out and look cool sitting in my room or just to look at. All different shades of pink are welcome in my closet. I don't like olive green or brown those are my two buggaboos{insert will ferrel or Danny mcbride voice I forget which one said that} . When it comes down to it pink is actually a mans color because it takes a man to look past the pettiness of people thinking your gay or feminine for wearing a certain color. Rant rant rant
you sound slow, who said just because a shoe has pink in it, its a girl cw?

shut up

I haven't laughed at something on NT since the "banz" dude was in here as I have regarding the last 2 pages.

The jumping from bed to bed with lava in the middle response had me choking on food during my lunch break haha y'all ain't right!
Nike made the especially for lava protection in the bed room and protecting our mommas back if we step on the cracks haha... but seriously cant wait for these to release so i can get mine

so has anyone actually worn the corks out for a couple days or know anyone who has??

just wondering if the cork material creases or gets messed up at all

wouldn't mind going for a stroll in these 
glasses.gif

Jades had already had a release a month prior that was much more limited though.  I think the pure plats will be available in some cities, but a lot of them have already sold out to guaranteed ticket handouts.  If you want them and you can't get a discount by waiting a few days, then you may as well wake up and get them Saturday.  They very well could be on the shelves for a few days though.  I expect them to be in smaller markets.  If resellers didn't go buy every shoe in hopes that it will sell, I think you would be fine.

LOL I knew LebronFace was that same dude as BronsOrNothing, but I also wondered what happened to his anger problem.   I mean that dude was ANGRY!  But he only posted overnight and always seemed schmammered.  I think B-O-N is the drunk, domestic violence version of LebronFace :rofl:

GrapeApe is that you? Or is somebody avy jackin :nerd: ?

Man yall are going in on LebronFace
roll.gif

Anyways do you the Platinums look like this is person or is this photo saturated?
That pic is making the pink and blue pop just a little bit more.   It's hard to describe them man, and I'll try to do so without causing some more arguments on whether or not they are ugly, a GS, feminine or fruity lol.

You won't have a solid opinion on these until you hold them in your hand and actually throw them on your feet.  (IMO)They look great when you are holding them, and then they get on another level when you look down at them on your feet.  The pattern on them is pretty cool in regards to the different 'look' it gives you in different settings/angles.  I know a lot of people didn't like the 'black' on them, but for me it's my favorite part.  It's a weird comparison but when I was looking down at them for the first time, they immediately made me think of a bruise 
laugh.gif
  I couldn't figure out why I liked it so much, but then I realized it's because I have a zombie portrait style tattoo on my arm that uses all of these colors minus the crimson.   It's perfect for me, but I definitely understand that it's not for everybody.  If the only reason someone can come up with for not liking these is because they are feminine...that's silly. After all,  isn't OUR obsession with shoes, regardless of color, considered to be pretty feminine? lol  

Last edited:
I'm surprised LebronFace hasn't replied yet lol. He's probably trying to come up with another account name. Haven't laughed so hard from reading NT since the Mike Vick Falcons jersey. Lol

i hope those girl scout Thin Mint EXTs :smile:lol ) won't be too hard to get.. :pimp:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom