Official LeBron X Thread Vol. 3

Hey NT, quick question!

I haven't bought a pair of Lebron in awhile, I tried to scroll through the pages to see if this had been answered but all i see is people arguing over whether the shoe is dope (beauty is in the eye of the beholder IMO) but i was just wondering if people knew how hard these should be able to get? I know the Area 72s were a little more difficult to get compared to the other releases that sit on the shelves, so i was just wondering if these were going to be hard to get or do you think i could scoop after work at 6 Saturday night? thanks for yalls insight.....

PS... LMFAO at these people getting sensitive at what other people like
You should be good. I remember when the Jades sold out most places online but they had FSR's in all the stores around me.

I think these will be very similar to those

Jades had already had a release a month prior that was much more limited though.  I think the pure plats will be available in some cities, but a lot of them have already sold out to guaranteed ticket handouts.  If you want them and you can't get a discount by waiting a few days, then you may as well wake up and get them Saturday.  They very well could be on the shelves for a few days though.  I expect them to be in smaller markets.  If resellers didn't go buy every shoe in hopes that it will sell, I think you would be fine.

LOL I knew LebronFace was that same dude as BronsOrNothing, but I also wondered what happened to his anger problem.    I mean that dude was ANGRY!  But he only posted overnight and always seemed schmammered.  I think B-O-N is the drunk, domestic violence version of LebronFace
roll.gif

Last edited:
Yes because my pink, turquoise and silver shoes are from space and they repel the fire and keep me safe and have me looking good haha
roll.gif

I laughed so hard at this that I spit out my lucky charms all over the counter. And being that it was a box with all the new swirl marshmellows...i now understand exactly how Nike gets their CW ideas...

View media item 390295I'm gonna post this again for all the little girls out here without the confidence of a man to rock pink. IT'S A COLOR. I'm not looking for this at all but EVERYWHERE I go when I'm wearing these I get compliments from everybody from old people to kids. I love loud shoes simply because we pay so much for them I like them to stand out and look cool sitting in my room or just to look at Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.
Since I know I'm going to see this pic again crop that foot out next time.

IMO the elites are definitely better then the regular version. The enhanced fit is actually noticeable and overall the shoe looks better. The only turn off is the price point but in terms of upgrades, I feel like it's there. The fit, support and lockdown is definitely superior then the regular 10s. Even the cushioning seems to respond better even though I believe it's the same setup, could be because more foam in the midsole on the elites
Got him.

I always know when he makes a new account cause he goes on those rants :lol:
Then he tops it all off with the same lebron ID pic.
Hilarious :rofl:

In other news, anyone know when the NBA announces the MVP voting. Ready for Nike to release pics of the MVP X's?

I haven't laughed at something on NT since the "banz" dude was in here as I have regarding the last 2 pages.

The jumping from bed to bed with lava in the middle response had me choking on food during my lunch break haha y'all ain't right!

I knew I recognized these somewhere

http://www.athleticpropulsionlabs.com/shop/shoes/concept-2-helix.html

thought process:

"Let's slap a reverse swoosh on it and call it Lebron and it'll fly off the shelves"

Haha fakes getting sad these days 
roll.gif
Wow.. I cant believe APLs are being faked.. but moreso they are instantly turned into a hybrid.

They must be doing something right though.

Have they come out with any new versions of their shoe?  I havent been keeping up. I guess I'll have to check out other brands...

Back
Top Bottom