Official LeBron X Thread Vol. 3

Pure Plats and Gold Medals are the only 2 X's worth having IMO.

I'll eventually grab GM's down the road.

Missed out on a pretty good deal on them last month,
mad.gif
I agree,I want them gold medals bad man.
Had to do it.
Corny but nice pic lol.Wish I had the 8's.

Last edited:
Seems like a lot of people are trying WAY too hard to turn the pure platinum's into the next SB
Not hating on those that legitimately like the shoe

Seems like a lot of people are trying WAY too hard to turn the pure platinum's into the next SB
Not hating on those that legitimately like the shoe

lol it too easy...this was the exact reason I posted this pic I knew one of you would say that.

I really want the black nubuck pair and then I'm done with the lebron Xs until I see what the XIs will look like

I really want the black nubuck pair and then I'm done with the lebron Xs until I see what the XIs will look like
I'm VERY anxious to see the XI's...gotta keep my eye on the prize though, I need the Denim and Nubucks real bad.  I hope I can at least get one of the two!

Picked mine up for $112 after Bday coupon and $50 in VIP rewards. Definitely couldn't pass for that price! I absolutely LOVE mine I would've regretted it later had I not got them. They remind me (vaguely) of the Miami night lebron 8 lows. I wont put a price on it but I could see dudes paying over retail 6 months down the road, but I won't sell mine they are already unDS :smokin

Yea, not gonna put too much effort into it. I saw niketown Santa Monica has a FSR, but I dont live in Cali anymore.

The rectangle Lebron signature logo that's stitched on the tongue,.....well the top corner edge of it scratches the inside padding of the shoe when its tucked in. That part is sharp!

Picked mine up for $112 after Bday coupon and $50 in VIP rewards. Definitely couldn't pass for that price! I absolutely LOVE mine I would've regretted it later had I not got them. They remind me (vaguely) of the Miami night lebron 8 lows. I wont put a price on it but I could see dudes paying over retail 6 months down the road, but I won't sell mine they are already unDS :smokin

Damn. I have $140 worth of vip rewards and the manager said 1 card per purchase.

Back
Top Bottom