Official LeBron X Thread Vol. 3

Finally got my 2nd pair of Lebron Xs, after the area 72

The shape and feel of the shoe just got me into it...

I mean, you can probably get MOST of the colourways or at least something near, from the iDs

But you can never get it like the Re-Entry,

To me this is what makes the Re-Entry special.

Don't expect these to be on shelves tomorrow. Get your $269+ dollars ready for ebay.
these flew off the shelves after 4 pm where iam at
grin.gif
 frustrated cats that failed on the grapes jumped on these with quickness
laugh.gif

I was walking past the Champs during my lunchbreak around 3 PM and saw that they were on the wall. I go in and asked what sizes they got left and dude goes back to check. He comes out to tell me he's got my size, soo...
View media item 396256I wasn't even gonna get them, too. I intend on rocking the **** out of them.

Last edited:
FINALLY got a pair of the lebron 10's

Copped the Pure Platinums like many other folks on here.

After trying them on, I'm already hooked and looking to cop more.
smokin.gif

I didn't get home till late so please excuse my mediocre night photos.
so what ur saying is... u slept on ALL the colorways that have dropped until these things...now ur instantly hooked and wanna buy more? there probably are no more Xs coming out except for the ext suedes... you never even tried the lebrons on before u slept on em tho? o_O

so what ur saying is... u slept on ALL the colorways that have dropped until these things...now ur instantly hooked and wanna buy more? there probably are no more Xs coming out except for the ext suedes... you never even tried the lebrons on before u slept on em tho? o_O

Thats exactly what im saying... and no i never tried them on till YESTERDAY!

I've been really heavy on the kobe line this year.

There's still a few GRs floating around on swoosh that are my size and i'll cop a few. :smokin

Back
Top Bottom