Official LeBron X Thread Vol. 3

Wore my plats out today. Never had so many double takes at my feet. The guys in the footlocker hasn't even seen them yet, not many stores in the UK got them apparently

After seeing hi-res shots of the MVP X, I'm SOLD. I want them BAD, 
laugh.gif

On this matter though, I feel the MVP X looks better than the WTL XI. The silhouette of the X suits this design scheme better. The mesh side prints don't work well for the IXs.
This post is full of fail, they are hi-res shots of WTL 9s, and this dude is talking about WTL XI... you sippin some sizzurp brova?

if the MVPs are inspired by what he wore over the year..where does all the tringle patterns on majority of each shoe come from?

i like the concept, but i dont understand how they are supposed to symbolize his journey throughout the year if the majority of each shoe has nothing to do with anything

if the MVPs are inspired by what he wore over the year..where does all the tringle patterns on majority of each shoe come from?

i like the concept, but i dont understand how they are supposed to symbolize his journey throughout the year if the majority of each shoe has nothing to do with anything
Exactly. Especially since most of the shoes he wore this year were PE's

I think the triangle pattern is supposed to tie both shoes together. Similar to the khaki color on the WTK 7's. 

Nice kicks list is incomplete. You can see the crown jewel mahogany color on the toe box of the right shoe, although covered in the BHM design and the 3M jeweled swoosh. Those lace locks are crazy! I can only hope they give you 2 of each kind.

Back
Top Bottom