Official LeBron X Thread Vol. 3

LOL my bad. Definitely not a colorway that I cared about, and the original posters must not have either. I should have quoted the old posts instead. I'll leave a picture of the Lava's too so no one else will have to make corrections rather than discussion. Thanks guise.

View media item 401482

Last edited:
LOL my bad. Definitely not a colorway that I cared about, and the original posters must not have either. I should have quoted the old posts instead. I'll leave a picture of the Lava's too so no one else will have to make corrections rather than discussion. Thanks guise.
lol hey we all mess up every once in a while

That's terrible that so many of you had your DSG order cancelled.  For a company that size, how can they not have better control over their inventory? 
That's what I was thinking too, they haven't even responded to me about it yet. I probably will not ever shop there again unless they can fix this.

Sorry about double posting I thought it didn't go through.

I guess I could contact them because they took the funds but I did get a cancellation email. Ill give em a call later

Would like to get my hands on those MVP joints.....but knowing Team Bron Bron, I won't hold my breath for them releasing round here. And even if they do, with FTL's new practice of wanting to raffle off anything of significance.....I really doubt I'd feel like dealing with the ********.

I'll grab Prizms later on for the loooooow. But other than that, I'm pretty much done with the Xs. A local drop of those Suede Mints would be the only thing that'll bring me back in.

photomay08132904.jpg

No Elites for me. Screw that cash cow. :lol:

I'm surprised at the DSG cancellations since it wasn't really an "attack" on their system all at once like you'll see with JimmyJazz and sometimes FNL. They had them up for a few hours so its really inexcusable. The BC4's released right after 8 am EST on Black Friday and had a rush for them on the site, and they are the only shoe I can remember seeing posts about for DSG sending cancellations. That's the worst, because I'm sure most people passed on easy cops since they had a pair locked in. I'd expect to see these back up in the May 25th restock though.

Would like to get my hands on those MVP joints.....but knowing Team Bron Bron, I won't hold my breath for them releasing round here. And even if they do, with FTL's new practice of wanting to raffle off anything of significance.....I really doubt I'd feel like dealing with the ********.

I'll grab Prizms later on for the loooooow. But other than that, I'm pretty much done with the Xs. A local drop of those Suede Mints would be the only thing that'll bring me back in.

photomay08132904.jpg

No Elites for me. Screw that cash cow.
laugh.gif
No Gold Medals Sneakermane?

Footlocker has an 8.5 in the Christmas X's posted on their site right now.

It allows you to add it to the cart so anyone interested there you go.

Not a fan of the Re-Entry at all, but I agree with what was said above.....DSG literally had them up for hours before any sizes started to disappear...:smh: Im sure yall are disappointed in the cancellations. I have a feeling this isnt your last opportunity to cop at retail though.

Back
Top Bottom