Official LeBron X Thread Vol. 3

Messing with some Paint Pens mixed it up on the Jades a bit.  Need to clean some edges and tap out a couple paint globs in between the mesh holes...I like em...I'm not an expert but I at least like the result.  May hit it again or put some clear to give the red some shine...
Looks like i'll make my own Ring nights lol NikeiD x Paint pens
nerd.gif

Looks like i'll make my own Ring nights lol NikeiD x Paint pens
nerd.gif
I already ordered a Gold Metalic with Gold swoosh in +_ form so I can do the same thing.  Going to just tape off the outter edge of the swoosh, throw a red outline and panels go white...should be pretty sick.  I hope. 

Messing with some Paint Pens mixed it up on the Jades a bit.  Need to clean some edges and tap out a couple paint globs in between the mesh holes...I like em...I'm not an expert but I at least like the result.  May hit it again or put some clear to give the red some shine...
View media item 303410

How old are you fam? Those look like some bad counterfeits now.

If there's different colored netting, I still think only neutral colors (black, white, grey) would look good

Unfortunately Nike has refused to give us a look at that. Other than those PE's. Which look really good.

View media item 303410

How old are you fam? Those look like some bad counterfeits now.
man, if he likes it, then thats all that matters

Love this place...people can't be different or like their own style or shoe without someone saying "trash" or "garbage".  I'm pretty sure that there are very few people on here that would have the guts (or be dumb enough...let me disarm all of you before you start rambling) to paint their shoes.  Some of us like to be different, and some of us aren't worried about how much they were or if the colors suck.  I bought em, I painted em, if you don't like em...enjoy yours...which you likely don't have because they were "Trash" to begin with...and what difference does it make how old I am? 

Rediculous...

Love this place...people can't be different or like their own style or shoe without someone saying "trash" or "garbage".  I'm pretty sure that there are very few people on here that would have the guts (or be dumb enough...let me disarm all of you before you start rambling) to paint their shoes.  Some of us like to be different, and some of us aren't worried about how much they were or if the colors suck.  I bought em, I painted em, if you don't like em...enjoy yours...which you likely don't have because they were "Trash" to begin with...and what difference does it make how old I am? 

Rediculous...

You want some cheese with your whine?

My blue diamond popped.  I actually went through FL (where I purchased them) and they replaced them no questions asked.  Jades might be harder to find to replace.
Yeah I bought mine at foot locker too. I'll have to go this weekend and see if they can stock locate a pair.. Probably not, but worth a try..
I know they have a size 10 of the blue diamonds in footlocker at massapequa mall if your from NY. I'm hoping nothing happens to my prisms from ballin.

Never was a fan of the mesh cutouts being another color from the upper so I don't approve. GOOD JOB, GOOD EFFORT for trying. >D

yea the james dean does seem to blow away the new denim X, dont get me rong i like the denim and will cop but u are right with the tongue being all wrong i think if the tongue was "denim" as well it would look alot better, its not the pink tht gets me,
Tongue should be white. Maybe they will change the color similar how they did the Barkley posites with the teal sock.

Perfect as is.

Gonna go crazy with any earth tone colored clothes and denim,

Yikes to those Jades. If he likes what it looks like then I guess everything else doesn't matter but that's not my cup of tea, especially after dropping $180 on em (I'm guessing).

from the man himself! FML
Great.  While people fight over those, hopefully they'll release the other NSW's with the brown leather/turquoise around the same time.  Probably in the minority, but I actually really dig those a lot.

Back
Top Bottom