Official LeBron X Thread Vol. 3

I think I like those denims, or maybe I like them just because I missed out on the Corks? 
ohwell.gif

OK Lebron 9 China edition or Lebron X xmas. Can get either pair for $200, are the lebron 9 china nice in person?

Given the choice which way would you go if you could only get 1?

The denims are garbage, the corks on the other hand are unbelievable, no shoe will ever be like it again

OK Lebron 9 China edition or Lebron X xmas. Can get either pair for $200, are the lebron 9 china nice in person?

Given the choice which way would you go if you could only get 1?
I would go with the China 9's. That's just me though.

Whats the hype on the settings? I'm debating on pulling the trigger on the release date or just waiting and hoping that they will sit and go on sale.

depends...the volt is a loud shoe and a high top, tht kobe is a low cut, i have the volts but no kobes because i dont like his shoes or him as a person or a player but tht just me im bias, the volts in person change color in different light the brighter the light the louder the shoe but in the fading light it looks closer to a green ish yellow its kinda cool, honestly i dont even consider the kobes a basketball shoe i think its a glorified running shoe IMO, i would suggest gettin a look in person at both b4 u buy always best if u can
I
Wish I could triple rep me friend damn damn same thoughts exactly on point.

depends...the volt is a loud shoe and a high top, tht kobe is a low cut, i have the volts but no kobes because i dont like his shoes or him as a person or a player but tht just me im bias, the volts in person change color in different light the brighter the light the louder the shoe but in the fading light it looks closer to a green ish yellow its kinda cool, honestly i dont even consider the kobes a basketball shoe i think its a glorified running shoe IMO, i would suggest gettin a look in person at both b4 u buy always best if u can
I
Wish I could triple rep me friend damn damn same thoughts exactly on point.

I
Wish I could triple rep u my friend damn damn same thoughts exactly on point.
M

C
Honestly, u need to get some kind of deal done. I'm sorry, these Cork's blow any of the 7's out of the water. The only 7's that have a chance are the Red Carpet's and they still fall short. If you held the Cork's in ur hand u wud understand.[/quote CTKs all they way buddy!

That was epic point proven I like that and I like seeing basically all of my shoes in action. Thank you

I take it you're drinking and posting...don't know if its right to be quoting yourself and then replying to yourself..lol

Last edited:
Dude it's hard to do on the phone and I'm not drunk it's the only time i can. Every time I mess up I know I do it it's not on purpose. Your a teacher or something dam.

Given the choice which way would you go if you could only get 1                                                         
China 9s look pretty dope in person.. I'd go with them all day over the xmas lebrons.

Dude it's hard to do on the phone and I'm not drunk it's the only time i can. Every time I mess up I know I do it it's not on purpose. Your a teacher or something dam.

I can't even put quotes in the right place. I legit ally am sorry if that's a big deal.
no worries. you should try editing posts instead of creating new ones, it's the pencil symbol on the mobile version on niketalk.

personally I don't think its hypebeast.

The colorways are just dope,

For anyone info. of the GRs that dropped. I have Floridians, Lava, Jades and Black outs. I want those blue chills once they go on sale. but I don't think its hypebeast

Yes you are a hypebeast

Now go make us some videos of you dunking :tongue:

And the worst execution for posting in a thread goes to clevelndBRONfan... :smh:

On his topic tho, judging by his name of course he's not buying Kobe's. From someone who owns both shoes and have hooped in both, I'll take Kobe's any day of the week. The Xs are comfy but they are too high off the ground and no forefoot flex points make this one bulky *** shoe. Cushioning is great, total package is disappointing. Add in the fact that Kobe's are cheaper and you can replace the cushioning when it gets worn out makes it a no brainer, also lower and lighter...

Just my unbiased opinion to counter a very biased one lol.

And the worst execution for posting in a thread goes to clevelndBRONfan...
mean.gif

On his topic tho, judging by his name of course he's not buying Kobe's. From someone who owns both shoes and have hooped in both, I'll take Kobe's any day of the week. The Xs are comfy but they are too high off the ground and no forefoot flex points make this one bulky *** shoe. Cushioning is great, total package is disappointing. Add in the fact that Kobe's are cheaper and you can replace the cushioning when it gets worn out makes it a no brainer, also lower and lighter...

Just my unbiased opinion to counter a very biased one lol.
Thank you. Dude sounds like a female, talking about how he doesn't 'like' Kobe as a person, he doesn't even know the guy, nor will he ever...leave that lebron vs. kobe man-crush debate where it belongs, on that trash ESPN...

Back
Top Bottom