Official LeBron X Thread Vol. 3

id only get the denims in hopes i could trade for the corks.

denims dont look that bad tho. my opinion has shifted some. :smh:

I'd take the Denim joints over the Cork joints any day of the week. Apart from the 'Air Unit' popping, they look way more durable. Both the upper and the outsole will stand up to abuse.

i hardly wear my "special" shoes as it is so im not really worried about durability**

**this comment is meant for the condition that i paid retail. if i paid more than that then i do care :lol:

Those are good pics of the denims.  Not my steez tho.  I need to see pics of this pair on FTL's calendar for the 23rd.  Those colors have me real interested in this shoe.  Only shoe that hasn't had pics leak in a long time have been the Jordan XX8's.  There's no reason this Lebron X should be mysterious like this.

Im actually likn the disdain for this shoe it'll make it easier to get the shoe, worse case scenario ill get two and think about tradin for the suedes and the corks like BigJ505 

There's no reason this Lebron X should be mysterious like this.
right! ... i mean we got pics of the denims, suedes how the F we aint got pics of that turqouise platinum joints lol mayb its a ruse guys it doesnt exist lol

id only get the denims in hopes i could trade for the corks.

denims dont look that bad tho. my opinion has shifted some.
mean.gif
What's going on in that other pic tho with the dark brn suede with baby blue laces and the galaxy looking X's? 
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

Last edited:
right! ... i mean we got pics of the denims, suedes how the F we aint got pics of that turqouise platinum joints lol mayb its a ruse guys it doesnt exist lol
the lebron line has been very mysterious and selfish with unreleased colorways. Remember the LBJ 7's ? I think there were more un-released pairs than actual pairs sold to the public. :smh:

the lebron line has been very mysterious and selfish with unreleased colorways. Remember the LBJ 7's ? I think there were more un-released pairs than actual pairs sold to the public.
mean.gif
tru knowledge, just wait till lebron releases a shoe called the "mystery"... will b so hard to get pics of tht shoe b4 it releases lol

Brown suedes actually look dope imo or maybe I'm just feenin for that suede material.
Joints in the middle look like Miami nights. I see nike steppin it up I was getting worried.

A cool grey suede pair woulda been :pimp:

Last edited:
The Demins are such an atrocious color combo. Either the brown or the pink should have been left out.

i think if the Lebron crown logo and stitchin around it on the tongue was "denim" it would look alot better then an entire brown leather tongue 

I feel like NikeLebron is pushing a ton of feminine colors on the Xs lately.. pink on Denims, this multicolored shoe now.. the Prisms have an argument.. I don't wanna cop any more shoes with pink in it, or rainbow patterns, give me something sleep and sharp

Back
Top Bottom