House of Hoops – Dadeland Mall Miami, FL
House of Hoops – Beverly Center, Los Angeles, CA
Niketown NYC
Nike DC
Nike Los Angeles
Nike Chicago
Nike Lenox (Atlanta)

Last edited:
So all in all, there were probably less Jewels than the upcoming MVP??  Hope the guys selling the pre-orders on ebay for $5k-$10k are seeing this.... lol

So all in all, there were probably less Jewels than the upcoming MVP??  Hope the guys selling the pre-orders on ebay for $5k-$10k are seeing this.... lol

Honestly, the only thing that separates these from the Jewels is the "What The" hype that comes with such kicks...

Honestly, the only thing that separates these from the Jewels is the "What The" hype that comes with such kicks...
What about the Nike+ system that I got, and the neato plastic box....oh yea, and the neato little bags with the silver LeBron signature that came with my Jewels??? 

........smh, I'm trying here....this sucks......

roll.gif

Hopefully RSVP is tomorrow so we can get this over with !!!

There will be a lot of shattered dreams and empty pockets in the next few days....
I'll be salty for sure...

Last edited:
Some dude on twitter already saying $500 for his RSVP service is still a bargain for this release....   I might have to un-dust my PHP tutorial books.  $500 just to secure the shoes + the retail price.

Some dude on twitter already saying $500 for his RSVP service is still a bargain for this release....   I might have to un-dust my PHP tutorial books.  $500 just to secure the shoes + the retail price.

Isn't the person who runs that service here on NT?

where is he i will offer him a million dollars just to put in a good word for me.

I'm literally praying that the homie comes through for me!!!!

Last edited:
yea and we got mike wallace lol thnks for tht btw Skep i remember how much u loved givin him to us haha

but since i live in south florida ill help out some1 get these MVPs ...IF* they are only SoFlo release 

lol you straight trippin!
i know when they are dade only the releases are crazy and damn near impossible to get

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom