Official LeBron X Thread Vol. 3

So I guess these will be releasing online on FTL? Nice, although I'll still try my luck with connects/RSVP's. Online is probably a last resort for me, I always strike out lol.

Isn't the person who runs that service here on NT?

I have the misfortune of knowing these people.

They don't know anything about sneakers or the culture (as pretentious as that sounds) other than it presents an opportunity for them to make money.
And people still pay them, :smh:

They're taking advantage of people like us, and we're letting it happen.
I see their FB pictures, showing off how many boxes they got, screencaps of their DMs from NTs, and it's disgusting.

Some people are gonna say "can't hate, they're making money."
But look who they're making money off of, people like you and me.

I can understand trying to help out friends/fam, but selling RSVP's for that much? Such a disgrace.

I have the misfortune of knowing these people.

They don't know anything about sneakers or the culture (as pretentious as that sounds) other than it presents an opportunity for them to make money.
And people still pay them,
mean.gif

They're taking advantage of people like us, and we're letting it happen.
I see their FB pictures, showing off how many boxes they got, screencaps of their DMs from NTs, and it's disgusting.

Some people are gonna say "can't hate, they're making money."
But look who they're making money off of, people like you and me.

I can understand trying to help out friends/fam, but selling RSVP's for that much? Such a disgrace.
I agree, and guilty of using their services because it's nearly impossible to get kicks when they are limited.  Way too much per rsvp though...they are raping us! 

I'm thinking whoever is running the FTL twitter account doesn't know what he/she is talking about. They also tweeted the expected retail is 164.99 when it has clearly been set at 200. Don't get your hopes up

I'm thinking whoever is running the FTL twitter account doesn't know what he/she is talking about. They also tweeted the expected retail is 164.99 when it has clearly been set at 200. Don't get your hopes up

Where did you see them tweeting that price?

Thanks^^
Where did you see them tweeting that price?
Also on FTL's release calendar they have the Nike Air Max Lebron X Low Black/Total Crimson releasing on 6/1. They must be confusing the MVP questions with this release. Not saying I wouldn't like the release to happen online but just doesn't make sense at all since only 4 HOH are getting them.

Last edited:
I went to get my ticket from HOH 125 (never seen no many patent leathers in the rain here in NYC lol) and there was two chunky guys outside the store

begging strangers to come in and get raffle tickets for them, lmaoooooo. Hella smart idea, all the way til the day comes and either:

1) the person keeps for himself/herself

2) realizes the value and ask for an enormous amount of cash from the 2 guys or 

3) Misses the call/gets the call, and doesn't bother to pick them up.

Hype is real, lol

Hoh hArlem is prob going to give out at least a couple thousand tickets for like 60 pairs

Back
Top Bottom