Official LeBron X Thread Vol. 3

Very surprised that those crooks didnt get any....about time nike opens their eyes to that store and see that they eat up 90% of the stock for themselves. The same damn employees that been working there for years hooking up their boys/family whatever and then the other half goes to their high end clients and celebs.
Are you going to re open rsvp on ur site or nah

Sold out in less than an hour we only took 1 FSR per store....I doubt the stores got that many so no reason to flood the stores and get peoples hopes up.

hookers get raped but no one wants to admit it. Can't believe how people would empty their pockets for hyped up shoes...
what happened to that ruby app 
grin.gif

Last edited:
I just saw ebay has these listed for 5000 and up? Some guy wants 9 stacks for 2 pairs? Oh man. Come strapped if yall win the raffle/RSVP, lmao

Dadeland is 4.5 hours away and I just can't manage the strength after striking out on the Corks. It's not worth the gas and missing work.

But good luck to those who are able to buy them. I'll just chalk it up to my X sabbatical (missed the Easter Low, Knicks low, Sprites low, Home Elites, Superhero Elites, Dade County Elite and probably the Crimson and a watermelon).

Dadeland is 4.5 hours away and I just can't manage the strength after striking out on the Corks. It's not worth the gas and missing work.

But good luck to those who are able to buy them. I'll just chalk it up to my X sabbatical (missed the Easter Low, Knicks low, Sprites low, Home Elites, Superhero Elites, Dade County Elite and probably the Crimson and a watermelon).
My Thoughts Exactly, Im In The O Which Is Probably A Lil Further Than 5Hours Away Smh.... 
mean.gif

Resellers Have Mercy

My Thoughts Exactly, Im In The O Which Is Probably A Lil Further Than 5Hours Away Smh.... 
mean.gif

Resellers Have Mercy
You're actually 2.5-3.5 hours if you book it down the turnpike. I don't have that luxury. I have to take the 75 or cut across to get to the turnpike. Not worth it.

People in Miami are "Lucky" they have two spots to engage in shenanigans. Dadeland is pretty professional and fair. I was able to win a Kobe and Lebron BHM raffle there.

Have no comment on UNKNWN. I've never been to that store. And they seem to be using the release to drum up business for themselves by having ways to get more ticket opportunities.

Last edited:
People in Miami are "Lucky" they have two spots to engage in shenanigans. Dadeland is pretty professional and fair. I was able to win a Kobe and Lebron BHM raffle there.

Have no comment on UNKNWN. I've never been to that store. And they seem to be using the release to drum up business for themselves by having ways to get more ticket opportunities.
Unknwn is a good store, it makes complete sense that they will receive a bunch if the mvps. It is owned by Lebron...

Has anyone picked up a ticket from the beverly center yet? On vacation in LA for the week, and im about to head down there. 

Last edited:

3 spots actually. HOH Dadeland, Unknwn, and Shoegallery. All the other major cities got 2. Chicago: HOH and Nikechicago, LA: HOH and nikela, nyc: HOH harlem and nikenyc

Back
Top Bottom