magic's HOF teammates
Worthy
Abdul-Jabbar

jordan's HOF teammates
Pippen
Rodman

so what point are you trying to make?

anyway...black/red elites are nice
Thats not the same, those players were not on magic, jordan, or birds level. Its like kobe fisher and gasol

The Bulls weren't a top organization before drafting Jordan.

Not saying the Cavs run a team that well, but that fact that you mentioned that the Cavs made it to the Finals and say the sucked in the same breath is counterintuitive at best. Further, to say that Riley puts his players first is somewhat misleading as well. If anything, the Cavs probably catered to Lebron too much. I'm sure all these player moves didn't go without at least some influence from LeBron. Some teams have the intensional fortitude to tell their stars to worry about playing basketball and let management make player moves. Others organizations have allowed players to dictate moves or have given too much control and it's blown up in their face. Watching the Spurs face the Heat is like watching two polar opposites clash. An organization like the Spurs would not put up with prima donnas and would most likely boot their *** out of San Antonio. While Spurs aren't my favorite team, I probably admire their front office more than any in League.

In regard to the picture with Bird, MJ and Magic. It's clear that they didn't win championships by themselves; however, the overarching theme is none of them abandoned ship. Fact of the matter is LeBron took the path of least resistance. He left because he knew it would be easier with Wade and Bosh plain and simple.

EDIT: sorry, I was trying to quote the person you replied to, but after submitting, I see that it only captured your reply. I'm on my pad and having some technical difficulties, sorry.

Last edited:
FCNY has close to a FSR of the brown suedes for 600 a piece, they should be releasing soon(I hope, the suede is buttery on those)

Not saying the Cavs run a team that well, but that fact that you mentioned that the Cavs made it to the Finals and say the sucked in the same breath is counterintuitive at best. Further, to say that Riley puts his players first is somewhat misleading as well. If anything, the Cavs probably catered to Lebron too much. I'm sure all these player moves didn't go without at least some influence from LeBron. Some teams have the intensional fortitude to tell their stars to worry about playing basketball and let management make player moves. Others organizations have allowed players to dictate moves or have given too much control and it's blown up in their face. Watching the Spurs face the Heat is like watching two polar opposites clash. An organization like the Spurs would not put up with prima donnas and would most likely boot their *** out of San Antonio. While Spurs aren't my favorite team, I probably admire their front office more than any in League.

In regard to the picture with Bird, MJ and Magic. It's clear that they didn't win championships by themselves; however, the overarching theme is none of them abandoned ship. Fact of the matter is LeBron took the path of least resistance. He left because he knew it would be easier with Wade and Bosh plain and simple.

EDIT: sorry, I was trying to quote the person you replied to, but after submitting, I see that it only captured your reply. I'm on my pad and having some technical difficulties, sorry.
LeBron was with the Cavs for 7 years; if they can't put enough of a team together around him in that span, I think most would have jumped ship.

Only reason Ewing couldn't get a ring is because of Jordan... It's true.

hakeem too.
Lol, it should be no coincidence that the only time he made it to the Finals was when Jordan retired. If he played in the Finals more, he probably would've won at least one ring. Look at how many Finals Kobe's gone to and how many he actually won.

Last edited:
Thats not the same, those players were not on magic, jordan, or birds level. Its like kobe fisher and gasol

apparently you don't watch alot of basketball because wade and bosh are NOT on LBJs level

and HOFers are HOFers PERIOD

ANYWAY...

cant wait to see what lebron will wear for the finals...even though i know it will prob be an all red pair.

Last edited:
+1 for rawdawg

hoping to see a Finals colorway drop (other than white/golds)..

and if so i hope Nike will let everyone have a chance to cop. not gonna happen tho :smh: :smh:

+1 for rawdawg

hoping to see a Finals colorway drop (other than white/golds)..

and if so i hope Nike will let everyone have a chance to cop. not gonna happen tho
mean.gif
mean.gif
Everyone has a chance, it's just very small.  And to increase your chances it helps to have friends in major cities who are not into sneakers, but interested in helping you.

I'd love to see the Red Suede release, even if it has to be as desperate as the MVP release

Lol, it should be no coincidence that the only time he made it to the Finals was when Jordan retired. If he played in the Finals more, he probably would've won at least one ring. Look at how many Finals Kobe's gone to and how many he actually won.

Lol. Your post is barely coherent but I'll attempt to address your not so subtle KOBE knock. 5-2 in the finals. He won his first 3 appearances. Your counterargument is invalid at best. I award you no points and may god have mercy on your soul.

Last edited by a moderator:

5 out of 7 ain't bad especially getting sweet revenge on the C's

Better than 1- 2

All was drafted by orginizations that are the top franchises in the NBA

LeBron was drafted by the Cavs who continue to have the 1st pic of the draft year in n out and don't know how to build

The Lakers, Celtics, & Bulls all have built solid teams year in and out

All have top guys in the office calling the shots.

Bron stayed for more then 5 years waiting for the Cavs to do something! Bring some solid guys in! The Cavs wasn't holding up on they end so he bounced to a guy named Pat Riley that puts his players 1st

U can't front if u was in Bron shoes n asked for help year after year after year after year n getting swept in finals n losing playoff series u woulda dipped too! Any one who says different is a fool n just disagreeing cause they don't like LeBron

Not to turn this into a Sports thread......
But you know not what you speak of.

1) The Chicago Bulls were laughing stocks before they drafted Jordan......FAR from a top team. And it took him years of disappointments before he surpassed both Boston & Detroit to finally winning championships.

2) Lebron bounced to Miami because his organization wouldn't provide him any help, year after year after year.......right?

What if I told you for a five year stretch Bron Bron & Cleveland went.....

2005 50 - 32
2006 45 - 37
2007 50 - 32 (Finals sweep)
2008 66 - 16 (Best record in NBA) :wow:
2009 61 - 21 (Best record in NBA)

You WIN that many games playing with no help?!

Lebron chose not to work a little harder for a ring he was bound to obtain eventually....instead choosing the guaranteed David Stern route. It is what it is but cut the crap blaming Bron Bron's early shortcomings on LACK OF HELP. :rofl:

Back to the shoes. Them Crimson Elites look tuff! :lol:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom