Official LeBron X Thread Vol. 3

Did a quick search of the thread and didn't see anyone post. Footlocker has a FSR of Volts for $149.99 (I was able to add some sizes to cart). Use CPFL3BE4 for $25 off $100 to get it down to $124.99 before tax.

What do you guys think about $225 shipped for the White ' Gold elite +? Should i pull the trigger or wait it out to go on sale online?

EDIT: NVM, these are the Mache custom Iron Man pair. Still though, would love to see a pair like this release. I don't need no teal or crimson joints. Gimme some gold!

Bron's All Gold PE for practice today... Maaaaaaan, why can't we get some of this goodness? Instead we get colorways of elites that look like Dorenbecher kids picked the colors....

View media item 442368

those look awesome on foot, heard he couldn't wear them in game because they're a 15 rather than a 16.

Last edited:
^oh they are maches, retract my last statement then lol, theyre blurry as hell in that pic

That lame zaya and katy selling stickers to be in a raffle to win a pair of MVPs?!!! Man, I need to hold a raffle too then.

That lame zaya and katy selling stickers to be in a raffle to win a pair of MVPs?!!! Man, I need to hold a raffle too then.
roll.gif

EDIT: NVM, these are the Mache custom Iron Man pair. Still though, would love to see a pair like this release. I don't need no teal or crimson joints. Gimme some gold!

Bron's All Gold PE for practice today... Maaaaaaan, why can't we get some of this goodness? Instead we get colorways of elites that look like Dorenbecher kids picked the colors....

those look awesome on foot, heard he couldn't wear them in game because they're a 15 rather than a 16.

so dude made a custom for bron in the wrong size? and if hes wearing them a full size smaller, does that mean his toes be balled up? :nerd:

Bron's size 16's are Custom sized to his exact foot mold.  Not even real size 16's are like his if you did a in shoe comparison.

The 15's do run a smidgen bigger than usual so 15's can fit a 15.5 size foot too.

Just some insight 

even if you dislike lebron, its a shame that we may never see him participate in a dunk contest. :smh:

the second pic doesnt capture how ill it really is

but we all saw this game duke, and we saw the oop, stop tip ridin

alot of us look forward to YBD's high res pics, some of the best ive ever seen. he contributes a ton around here. specially when cats r lookin for the 'shoe of the night' pic. unlike idiots who will take any opportunity to take a shot at someone and contribute nothing other than " those r fire im copping" PITIFUL !!! yet never surprising

thanks YBD, as always

Back
Top Bottom