Official LeBron X Thread Vol. 3

HoH ticket question... Do they have an unlimited amount of tickets that they give away?  Or do they only do like 100 tickets and people are already lined up to get them?

HoH ticket question... Do they have an unlimited amount of tickets that they give away?  Or do they only do like 100 tickets and people are already lined up to get them?

Its unlimited they just have a time where they stop giving the tickets out. I've been trying to call KOP all day to find out how they are handling the release but the line has been busy.

Edit: Just got through, they are handing out tickets wed and thur, and will call winners friday.

Last edited:
I've heard from a Nike rep and a few other good sources when ntsf reopens this fall look for many major hyped shoes including Kobe's lebrons and Jordan's to be available on the day they open to bring people into the store. I wouldn't be shocked to see corks and denims when they reopen

Its unlimited they just have a time where they stop giving the tickets out. I've been trying to call KOP all day to find out how they are handling the release but the line has been busy.

Edit: Just got through, they are handing out tickets wed and thur, and will call winners friday.
Very much appreciate the info.  I'll be heading to KoP and Cherry Hill Wed night.

didnt know NTSF closed
frown.gif
The original location closed down for a remodel.

They're currently at a temp location on Sutter Street.

Yessir. I should be good, just need to know when to head up there for tickets lol.

Edit: meant to quote badboyd here lol

Last edited:
Dude at HoH said they won't know what type of process they are doing until they receive the shipment tomorrow. Is this normal or did the employee not know what he was talking about?

Dude at HoH said they won't know what type of process they are doing until they receive the shipment tomorrow. Is this normal or did the employee not know what he was talking about?

if the launch locator says raffle then it should be a raffle and they're prob lying

if the launch locator doesn't say anything then keep asking every day.

the only time i struck out on NDC was with the Corks.. im really only goin after the Denims because they are 180

Back
Top Bottom