Official LeBron X Thread Vol. 3

I'm still amazed nike is only pricing denims at 180. They could easily charge 250 and people would still buy.
they sure could but they aren't so just be glad they are 180 and
images

I honestly believe these are going to be similar to the ASG release which was also an QS in terms of numbers & almost the same places they where released also.but that's just my opinion. We'll all see this weekend though
i hope so because a footlocker here in my city got the asg....but releases like the corks and mvp doesn't make it down here

Its close but the gold is waaaay off on Nike ID, if they gave the same gold as Lebrons PE's and the home away version most people would be very happy.

If iD gave us the same gold as the GR's I would have ordered a grip of pairs already

not worth my time to buy paint and customize them myself for the money I'm already paying

Last edited:
NikeSF closing they store has made getting shoes a tad bit harder in the bay....the denim hype was predicable though, even with the early hate in this thread and vol 2.

Waiting patiently for the Nike Lenox confirmation...they released their Corks on the low previously from what I heard...

I feel stuck here in CT and not being able to go to Boston this Saturday really puts me in a jam. Not like getting an RSVP is possible anyway. NDC or bust.

Back
Top Bottom