Official LeBron X Thread Vol. 3

such terrible design on the lows. just TERRIBLE. i understand the highs being performance-oriented, and theyre GREAT for it...best shoes ive ever played in. But the lows were for style and comfort. Who wants to walk around looking like they have dental floss all over their shoe

Just copped the volts with the birthday coupon. Love how they look in person. These shoes are getting some hate but im feeling them. 

Finally found some fitteds for my Lebrons. I'm glad the hats are mostly black so its not to over the top matchy.

View media item 294380
:smokin :smokin :smokin

LIKE I SAID. IF THEY WOULD HAVE KEPT THE FLYWIRE ON THE INSIDE OF THE LOWS, THEY WOULD BE A SERIOUS PROBLEM. I GUESS, FOR MY BANK ACCOUNTS SAKE, ITS A GOOD THING THEY DIDNT.

Wow..that shoe that shall not be named really killed a thread... now that make a shoe Iconic IMO. 
roll.gif

I know everyone is happy if they did, or not if they didn't but the Corks ruined the last thread and I was enjoying talking about some different releases...

no offense

Nike doesnt have the massive extensive team many think they do workingon Lebrons Line.

They have an apparel dept and they have JP and a PLM working on his footwear.

The PLM works with JP to come up with Concepts.  They also have a color designer who does up the in line (retail) colorways.

Mainly JP does up the colorways in his concepts and hopes Sales and Marketing runs with them.  He fights the good fight but it doesnt always happen.

They arent doing up iron man like printed concepts....BUT

To answer the question of cost to do it.. it would cost the same as it would All Star Faded colorways of the past or such.

Its called Sublimation... they do it with Jerseys and can do it with sneakers... not a big task at all if you are familiar with the procedure and the textile industry.

I like it when Rock drops knowledge and isnt so damn cryptic :lol:

the orange/blue ( i wont call em hwc as he doesnt play for the cavs any longer and thats not his HWC no more) is a no brainer for me. I dont mind the lows and was looking forward to seeing actual pics of these.

so that makes the Florodian 9's a HWC edition , correct ? seriously ima wonderin

the true test of these lows will come with a sprite colorway, if the negativity continues after that, well then ........ OUCH

i dont like the exposed flkywire on any shoe to be honest

Last edited:
Im still not why Nike forces the Low issue.

They'd save alot of retailers grief if they just stayed traditional.

No one wants to take those L's.  I'd do a high and a Lifestyle shoe and call it a year.. 

Other than the regular spin offs like the Soldier, Ambassador and such..
you can't say that Rock...8 Sprites and Solar Reds and if you lived in MIA Miami Nights are most have for any collection....9's kinda reached...10's so far like like a pass...

You can't discount the whole Low line but I agree there have been more misses then hits....but hey People thought XI lows were pointless at one point...

For those curious, got corks in from Caliroots. Into Canada the crook sat UPS dinked me $113 for fees lol.

Total price of corks $557. Not bad I guess... Count my blessings, at least I have a pair and ducked some of the re-sell costs.

Personally still can't get past the fact that they made no effort t incorporate the vis zoom into the lows and just rehashed the same tired max bag, midsole, and IX outsole.
No matter what colorway they come out with on those they're still a non factor for me

Back
Top Bottom