Official LeBron X Thread Vol. 3

Pressures are indeed better. That icey sole...

I copped for collection purposes.

Anyone getting the Dolphin/setting colorway? I'm passing.

Passing also. Kinda have my fill of the regular Xs...

Just show me the Elite series so I can get ready...

Passing also. Kinda have my fill of the regular Xs...

Just show me the Elite series so I can get ready...

They're going be to be a tough act to follow. And if the price tag is really what is being reported, in just gonna wait and cop a few colorways for $100.00 like I did the 9 Elite.

They're going be to be a tough act to follow. And if the price tag is really what is being reported, in just gonna wait and cop a few colorways for $100.00 like I did the 9 Elite.

I ended up buying the White, Taxi and MV Elites last year...that price wss no joke tho.

Just looking forward to the Red colorway this year, and I think I'm gonna call it a day with the Xs.

the iron man 3 custom 
pimp.gif
, just want to make sure theres a filter on the photos right? it feels like my mind is playing a trick on me lol

This thread is young but already 10x better than the old one. Just wanted to say thanks to all who have contributed so far, solid stuff

I'm disappointed that Nike used the same bottoms on the lows as last years model, that was unexpected! Curious to why they couldn't put the X outsole on the lows, weird.

I'm keeping my fingers crossed the Elite X is an awesome model upgrade. Wonder if every Elite will be $250+...
Likely something to do with the zoom air being more performance based with the air max more casual and walking...imho

Pretty cool customs, not my favorite work he has done tho...

Has anyone gotten their pair from Cali Roots? Curious to hear about these custom fees...

Picked up today at UPS, couldnt wait until after 5pm....
Got hit with "Brokerage fees" which was $42.87... Circa 10%.

Was ready for that, but notready for the "we accept CHECKS ONLY" or a money order from gas station, i was pissed i had to run around again. So be prepared with a check, even if they show at your door.
So pissed they wouldnt take cash... I told the guy i could give a bouncing check to him and that'd be worse than cash. I could pay cash for anyting except the COD fees

I'm wish Nike created a Cav colorways for X's. Not much floating my boat colorwaywise but I really dig the shoe.

Also my size 11 seemed really snug in their box... The 11.5 got a way bigger box. The 11 seems like the upper aroundtheankle is bent from being crammed in there

I'm guessing the sunsets will be a wide GR like the floridians? I hope they are so I don't have to fight to wake up in the morning to go get them. My small volume FTL store for the apparel for them already and when we get the apparel 9/10 times we get the shoes. So I'm hoping it is. Beautiful colors on a shoe.

Same thing I was wondering.

Saw how the thread BLEW up during the Cork release but didn't have to time to go through it. Then I check in and see the thread lock and almost shed a tear.
laugh.gif

Was in Atlanta earlier this week, and I saw the Homes in person for the first time.

Absolutely amazing.
pimp.gif

Probably my favorite colorway of the Xs thus far, just couldn't find them in my size (14).
frown.gif
Had to order them of DSG.

Was also trying to track down a pair of the Carbons, and I swear those shoes must have disappeared from the earth, struck out them also.

Picked up a pair of Prisms as a consolation prize.

Saw the Volts in person as well, and other than being an obscenely loud shoe there's nothing special about them.
the carbons are sitting on shelves here in tampa. every general release color is sitting on shelves her. if yall need a pair ill get them for you and ship em to you. but theyll still be regular price and ill charge five in gas

Don't understand all the hate for the corks. It's a very unique shoe. I love em! 
smokin.gif

got Hanon order yesterday and CT order today, shockingly VERY FAST shipping from overseas. NO custom charges either.

Don't understand all the hate for the corks. It's a very unique shoe. I love em! 
smokin.gif
A lot of the hate is for he resell price and that fact that not many people were lucky enough to get them. I've only seen a few that said they didn't actually like them

smokin.gif

yeah...happens all the time after a big release; SB8s were kids shoes; jordan 23s were "wack"; limited retros are trash quality.

just how it is. the shoes are amazing in person - love they went with something new and frankly i had friends that have zero interest in kicks asking about getting a pair. thats cool.

i know what you are saying (nike+ models) but nike is definitely still selling $200 lebrons to us dummies (BHM and All Star lebrons)
roll.gif
I was hoping that they would have kept the nike+ model around for the higher profile drops such as BHM and ASGs so the price bump would be a bit more justified.

Back
Top Bottom