Official LeBron X Thread Vol. 3

Damn, Lavas with the orange laces are
smokin.gif

what are the colorways for the elites again? i remember seeing a list of them but i cant find it now..
nerd.gif

thnks in advance
this is the only colorway i kno of, if any1 knows anymore let me kno thnkz

NIKE LEBRON X P.S. ELITE | 579827-800 | 06/__/13 | $285 | Total Crimson/Fiber Glass-Black

That is correct.You should not have any problem.

Wait so you have to wait a week after rd to spend VIP reward cards? Wtf smh I guess I got to spend my own for the grape 5s then damn thought I was going to feel good about getting my favorite pair of js for $38, I guess I'll put the reward towards some elites or settings.

i like the lace swap on the lavas. i felt the swoosh should've been orange to begin with to give it more color to the upper.

Wait so you have to wait a week after rd to spend VIP reward cards? Wtf smh I guess I got to spend my own for the grape 5s then damn thought I was going to feel good about getting my favorite pair of js for $38, I guess I'll put the reward towards some elites or settings.

I don't think that's true, I use VIP Reward cards on release day shoes all the time. It's a method of payment, not a discount I believe. If you're really worried use them to buy a shoe now and return it at a different location. They can't give you the rewards card back so they put it on an actual gift card.

Last edited:
i like the lace swap on the lavas. i felt the swoosh should've been orange to begin with to give it more color to the upper.
I like the swoosh as is imo.

However I would have liked it if they speckled the midsole with orange like they had on the samples.

Ah well

the colorway Lebron has on right now are all shiny and ****. Easy pass if they are the pure platinums. i saw a design of some sort through the clear sole.

So if someone doesn't like LEbron shoes he's automatically a Kobe fan?
lol i didnt say anything about he must be a Kobe fan....i was talking about ME....im not a Kobe fan nor do i like his shoes but I don't go over into the Kobe thread and hate on his shoes even though i think they are an overall ugly bowling looking shoe!

Last edited:
How can you not expect a shoe nicknamed "Platinum" to be shiny? >D

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom