Official LeBron X Thread Vol. 3

How can you not expect a shoe nicknamed "Platinum" to be shiny?
grin.gif
i guess common sense isn't that common....anyway i need to see detailed pics of the platinums asap so i can know what to do this coming weekend....wait on the platinums or either pickup the settings or crimson penny's!

has anyone been going with their true size for casual use? or has everyone went half size up?

only asking cause i tried on my true size in the sunsets and they felt better than all my other pairs of Xs that i went a half size up in..

Last edited:
other then of course lebron kobe and KD havn a Nike Hyperflight design which uve prolly already seen, there will b a 4th design in this release- i dont know if this is new news to u or not but this is the new info as of march 7th and all 4 are set to release on the 29th of this month, hope this helps u or sum1 tht is interested in this series , IMO its not for me but more power to ya if u like it
I think he is asking about the super hero pack that was talked about in the last version of the Lebron X thread, which has an actual Lebron X and the other 2 sig lines.  The KD's that just released are the "Hulks" and I don't follow Kobe's so I don't know much about his release, but people posted guesses.   The Lebron X CW was posted by Swagchamp23 before all star weekend and is in bold blue lettering with the rest of CW's below.  People here posted that it looked like it would be a " Batman" CW.   Just some information I thought was interesting
as promised heres my info: i dont have release dates for any of the colors but i do have style numbers along with color descriptions.

lebron x low
[h2]CRYSTAL MINT/POISON GEEN/FIBERGLASS:
579765 300
[/h2]

[h1]LEBRON X LOW[/h1]

[h2]BRIGHT CITRUS/BLACKENED BLUE/WHITE/: 579765 800[/h2]

[h1]LEBRON X P.S. ELITE +[/h1]

[h2]WHITE/METALLIC GOLD/BLACK: 579834 100[/h2]

[h1]LEBRON X[/h1]

[h2]SUPER HERO-BLCKND BL/PR PLT/BRT CIT:
543564 401
[/h2]

[h1]LEBRON X[/h1]

[h2]EASTER-SPORT TURQ/VOLT/VIOLET FORCE:
543565 303
[/h2][h2] [/h2]

[h1]LEBRON X P.S. ELITE[/h1]

[h2]HYPER BLUE/PURE PLATINUM/BLACKENED:
579827 400
[/h2]

[h1]AIR LEBRON SLIDE 2 ELITE[/h1]

[h2]SPORT TURQ/VOLT/VILOLET: 578251 350[/h2]
LEBRON X LOW
UNIVERSITY RED/STADIUM GREY/TOTAL CRIMSON: 579765 600

LEBRON X P.S. ELITE
SPORT TURQUOISE/VOLT/VIOLET FORCE: 579827 300

LEBRON X P.S. ELITE
TOTAL CRIMSON/FIBERGLASS/BLACK/VOLT: 579827 800

LEBRON X
DADE COUNTY-TURQ/BRIGHT CITRUS/WIND: 543564 304

LEBRON X
TURQ/BRIGHT CITRUS/WINDCHILL: 543564 402
The article I read about the hyperflight super hero pack last week made it sound like the pair in the picture above was for a specific, but unknown player.  There are pics of the Kobe, Lebron, and KD, hyperflights on that HoH upcoming release list screen shot that had the wrong colorway listed for 3/16's Jordan XIII's.  The pair above wasn't on that list so who do you guys think they would have made this to represent at close to the last minute?  Just a general question...JB has a lot of the guys I was thinking of, except for Harden.

Last edited:
I think he is asking about the super hero pack that was talked about in the last version of the Lebron X thread, which has an actual Lebron X and the other 2 sig lines.  The KD's that just released are the "Hulks" and I don't follow Kobe's so I don't know much about his release, but people posted guesses.   The Lebron X CW was posted by Swagchamp23 before all star weekend and is in bold blue lettering with the rest of CW's below.  People here posted that it looked like it would be a " Batman" CW.   Just some information I thought was interesting

The article I read about the hyperflight super hero pack last week made it sound like the pair in the picture above was for a specific, but unknown player.  There are pics of the Kobe, Lebron, and KD, hyperflights on that HoH upcoming release list screen shot that had the wrong colorway listed for 3/16's Jordan XIII's.  The pair above wasn't on that list so who do you guys think they would have made this to represent at close to the last minute?  Just a general question...JB has a lot of the guys I was thinking of, except for Harden.
thnkz for all the info fam, and i was thinkn chris paul but honestly i have no clue who this mystery shoe is made for

Back
Top Bottom