Official LeBron X Thread Vol. 3

If the shoe is dope to me....I could care less about Internet status. I cop when I see it & when I want it. If its a GR? That's even better.

Some of us don't have to allocate nothing for nothing. I'm not saving up, scheming, plotting, conniving, making fake friends, asking for help & for damn sure not making up no budget sheet when I want to buy a shoe. :rofl:

You gotta do all that for these HYPE shoes you love so much? More power to you.

Preach.

Was fussed out something terrible when I copped my Settings & showed the wifey. Had to make another purchase ASAP.
laugh.gif

sir, i too have turned my girl into a sneakerhead....by buying myself sneakers! Lucky for her i believe that if im fresh she better be as fresh if not fresher!....the price we pay to play

Went to the mall to check out the Dolphins and wasn't very impressed, I'm glad I already have the Penny's. I was actually surprised by the Volts, much better in person, but couldn't see myself buying them since I have the Kobe Grinches and that's plenty of hot green for me.

If the shoe is dope to me....I could care less about Internet status. I cop when I see it & when I want it. If its a GR? That's even better.

Some of us don't have to allocate nothing for nothing. I'm not saving up, scheming, plotting, conniving, making fake friends, asking for help & for damn sure not making up no budget sheet when I want to buy a shoe.
roll.gif

You gotta do all that for these HYPE shoes you love so much? More power to you.
Ok, fake "rich" guy....
laugh.gif

You going off on a tangent bragging about what you don't have to do...sounds kinda insecure to me...but whatever, keep hyping these guys up over GRs that sit and can be had for less if that's what's hot in the streets...

it just irks me when someone is like, "Man, I just bought the GR 'X', don't sleep on it, you missing out, blah, blah, blah..." If you like em, cool, but don't get upset or uppity just because it's clear you run to the mall to cop every lebron on release date and other people say, "you know what, that can wait, I'd rather spend $$$ on Corks, Denims, etc. rather than buy Homes, Carbons, Prisms, etc. for $180 when they will all be available for less than that"...to me, that's being strategical instead of emotional, you can call it what you want, but who cares if someone needs to get help or budget or whatever, as long as they get the pairs they really want vs. just acting like a kid and buying the latest and greatest color everytime a new one comes out...if that's what you do, then cool, but don't act like you ballin just because you buy every release for MSRP...that's all I'm saying..carry on, in other news, I should have Denims a few weeks prior to the release, hopefully, if my connect comes through with a FSR

I'm still shocked no pics of the Elites have surfaced yet.
Yeah, but I hope they drop this 360 zoom air bag and go with full length zoom or at least a zoom to 180 transition. And if they follow the trend that they've been doing with his playoff shoes since the 7 I'll get my wish and finally be able to hoop in these without feeling restricted.

Wow, some guy wanted to trade his Lebron Corks and wanted to know what I had to offer.

Get this...he wanted DS Concords and DS Carmines plus he wanted me to add another shoe on top of that...:x :smh:

Last edited:
Wow, some guy wanted to trade his Lebron Corks and wanted to know what I had to offer. Get this...he wanted DS Concords and DS Carmines plus he wanted me to add another shoe on top off that...:x :smh:

Just keep sifting through.......you'll eventually find one at decent to great deal. Don't let these sellers strong arm you.

I ended up getting mine via a trade for Royal's + 300 cash.

The inside lining of the shoe looks like the lining of the Prisms. Is that available on ID?
The shoe also has the midsole pattern from the Area 72 (All Star) and has the same Alien splatter on the uppers. A closeup pic was posted by sneakernews' instagram account. Also has the "6" on the inside part of the shoe. So definitely not an ID.

View media item 308283

Last edited:
Yup, today was my first day, they had the Prism, Home, Carbon, some white/yellowish/ black version and the all black 9's
50%?I'm in pembroke pines right now, what's GOOD with a pair of carbons and/or prisms?
Mos def, let me kno wut sizes u got in the carbons and if ur able to get tht discount on them for under $110 cuz thts the lowest im able to find round here in laudy, if not dont worry bout it but i figure might as well ask

The shoe also has the midsole pattern from the Area 72 (All Star) and has the same Alien splatter on the uppers. A closeup pic was posted by sneakernews' instagram account. Also has the "6" on the inside part of the shoe. So definitely not an ID.
Also appears to be using the same laces and flywire as the Area72.  I wonder if it was an early/first version for the All-Star release?

i think nowadays there are more followers than leaders...alot of people want what the majority wants and not many are true to what they actually like. while nt has some real sneakerheads, it also has the new breed of wannabes who just want to be considered cool for having a certain kicks....if i dont like it, i dont get it regardless of how many like it...just look at jordans. kids who weren't even alive when they dropped talkin bout OG this, quality that, and eating them up weekly because its considered cool to have ever pair regardless of how they look...my bad for venting, the game just annoys me sometimes...it aint my money they spendin so i shouldn't care, but i do cause real cats with style cant stand copycats or wannabes tainting the game by hyping s#it up making it harder for us to do what we do.
quote name="curtdiggler" url="/t/527591/official-lebron-x-thread-vol-3/1410#post_17404561"]i think nowadays there are more followers than leaders...alot of people want what the majority wants and not many are true to what they actually like. while nt has some real sneakerheads, it also has the new breed of wannabes who just want to be considered cool for having a certain kicks....if i dont like it, i dont get it regardless of how many like it...just look at jordans. kids who weren't even alive when they dropped talkin bout OG this, quality that, and eating them up weekly because its considered cool to have ever pair regardless of how they look...my bad for venting, the game just annoys me sometimes...it aint my money they spendin so i shouldn't care, but i do cause real cats with style cant stand copycats or wannabes tainting the game by hyping s#it up making it harder for us to do what we do.
[/quote]
I truly feel nobody buys stuff to wear that they don't actually like. JMO

Dude I don't know what just happened there but this is what I was trying to say. I truly feel people don't buy things to wear that they actually don't like. And also I ABSOLUTLY love your comment about Jordan's and friggin punks that never even seen him actually even play on tv even let alone in person. I actually witnessed "the shot" against the Cavs. One of three games I seem in person. Great memories. I remember my uncle being so upset for days probably years and decades lol

Lol Lebron sucks

Sounds to me your sucking on a very old crack pipe . Get with it keep it moving. Your precious Kobe has done what he has done AND DEF WON'T DO ANYMORE WITH BRON IN THE NBA SHIIIIIT OR BETTER YET DURANT AND BASICALLY 85% of the league right now. Believe me Kobe was great he is just a huge DOUCH and the WORST team player ever witnessed.

Back
Top Bottom