Official LeBron X Thread Vol. 3

i have watched first 48 cases where 2 friends try to rob someone and the victim shoots and kills one of the robbers and the other robber gets charged with felony murder. they can charge you with whatever they want, will a jury convict you is another story.
Read Ppl v Washington its the same situation you are describing, and essentially the rule that comes out is where the felon or accomplice do not commit the muder the felony murder can not be invoked. 

but anyways about the SHOES, my 6 year old niece came over and made a great discovery, I can use my empty Patron cases as shoe displays..
roll.gif

Read Ppl v Washington its the same situation you are describing, and essentially the rule that comes out is where the felon or accomplice do not commit the muder the felony murder can not be invoked. 

but anyways about the SHOES, my 6 year old niece came over and made a great discovery, I can use my empty Patron cases as shoe displays..
roll.gif
That actually looks pretty baller... nice find haha.

NDC pair shipped Monday morning. Pretty pumped, but my son (who's feet are only one full size smaller) is excited, too, thinking about rocking these to school once or twice in the fall assuming his feet grow a little. Don't know about all that, but life is short and they're only shoes, so maybe..

Dont do it

Based on inflated Reselling Prices and the Limited Availability Of those mvps, i'd say its almost even with the person getting the corks coming out ahead a bit.

That's If u really want them to keep.

Now if ur flipping Them good luck finding someone willing to drop those stacks on a shoe that many find ugly.

I got a of these on Saturday from my HOH. Was really impressed with the quality. I went back today to pick up some air max 1s and the manager told me they for more denims in unexpectedly. They got 14 more in.

They told me I could buy the pairs they had left but I figured I'd give the people that missed out a chance. But I did grab 2 pairs so I can trade for some older foams and canon Lebron IX. Also bought my boy a pair as a wedding gift. Was a good day today

Where was this at ?

don't you hate it when people come in and say ish like this without saying where lol???? then again it's prob better if peeps pm him... lurkers and resellers would be there within .02 seconds and buy every single one there hahaha...

I'm just happy with my 1 pair in hand, no camping, fuss or anything. Anyone else loving these?

What are MVPs SELLING for not SITTING. I have a guy who wants DMP and corks for his MVPS..thinking about doing it and just flipping the MVP pair.

THIS COULD GO EITHER WAY...ID SAY ROLL THE DICE ON THE TAKING THE MVPS...YEAR FROM NOW I SEE 5K-7K BE A FIRM SELLING PRICE WITH LEBRON'S CONTINUED SUCCESS.....ONLY IF YOURE NOT TRYING TO ROCK THOUGH

THIS COULD GO EITHER WAY...ID SAY ROLL THE DICE ON THE TAKING THE MVPS...YEAR FROM NOW I SEE 5K-7K BE A FIRM SELLING PRICE WITH LEBRON'S CONTINUED SUCCESS.....ONLY IF YOURE NOT TRYING TO ROCK THOUGH
Thanks. Too loud for my taste so they'll be flipped.

I know him thru a friend who knows a friend type thing so he's giving me a break cause he said he was asking for 3k in trades but since I had 2-well 3 shoes he's wanted he'd just take me for $500 in trades.

I got a of these on Saturday from my HOH. Was really impressed with the quality. I went back today to pick up some air max 1s and the manager told me they for more denims in unexpectedly. They got 14 more in.

They told me I could buy the pairs they had left but I figured I'd give the people that missed out a chance. But I did grab 2 pairs so I can trade for some older foams and canon Lebron IX. Also bought my boy a pair as a wedding gift. Was a good day today

Sorry but with out a photo of a receipt for all these pairs of shoes you bought TODAY, I'm not buying this story.

Man I just wanted 1 pair to rock.

It seems like there was enough for everyone who wanted 1 but greed has taken over with every new release.

Back
Top Bottom