Official LeBron X Thread Vol. 3

What's worse is all these noobs getting the Denims and I did't copp ish.
It's like a dude at a office been working there forever and the newest employee gets the promotion. WTF..

Venting..

yea... it sucks when you have the people that only appear for hyped colors buying all the stock vs ones that have historically been buying lebrons.

I blame nike tho not the people that ride the hype train.

still want me some corks. denims weren't as high on the list as the corks to me. been sad ever since i missed out on the corks :lol:

Seems everybody got a reason to be upset in some form or faahion. And after hazlenut release ppl will ne even hotter I bet.

I feel like the hazelnuts arent as hyped, most of the people who I know that were after the corks/denims say they're passing on them.

The blk nubucks on the other hand.....

I feel like the hazelnuts arent as hyped, most of the people who I know that were after the corks/denims say they're passing on them.

The blk nubucks on the other hand.....

I didn't think people felt the denims, but we all saw how that played out. I see all of these EXT's going the same way since a good chunk of the people who buy these shoes now a days don't but brons to hoop in.

I really don't think the demand was really that high for the denims.

Resellers made it appear that way

I stood in line with about 30 people and I was the only one with intentions of actually keeping the shoe(and I struck out).

Resell is at an all time no matter what the shoe is.
600 released, half are on ebay.

I got real lucky.....had an email from End this AM telling me that they located a size in the denims from my order that they canceled. They wanted a time to call me, I told them to call me immediately! 5 min later, get a call, asking for my permission to process the order and bam, finally got the denims.
smokin.gif

Was really disappointed when End canceled my order, since they told my bank blocked that transaction, which wasn't true. So, the lady that was helping me, remembered me and sought me out know the size avail was what I originally had ordered. Now thats amazing customer service!

Hazelnuts didnt seem appealing to me until I checked this vid.....

I got real lucky.....had an email from End this AM telling me that they located a size in the denims from my order that they canceled. They wanted a time to call me, I told them to call me immediately! 5 min later, get a call, asking for my permission to process the order and bam, finally got the denims. :smokin

Was really disappointed when End canceled my order, since they told my bank blocked that transaction, which wasn't true. So, the lady that was helping me, remembered me and sought me out know the size avail was what I originally had ordered. Now thats amazing customer service!

Dope story. As more European retailers are shying away from dealing with the US I always try to cop on end first. Been that way for years. I always get my order from them a day or 2 before ndc placed orders.

Dope story. As more European retailers are shying away from dealing with the US I always try to cop on end first. Been that way for years. I always get my order from them a day or 2 before ndc placed orders.
I already have shipping confirmation even!

Last edited:
Does anyone know how many Corks were produced? While we're on the subject of production numbers anyways...

I got real lucky.....had an email from End this AM telling me that they located a size in the denims from my order that they canceled. They wanted a time to call me, I told them to call me immediately! 5 min later, get a call, asking for my permission to process the order and bam, finally got the denims.
smokin.gif

stick on the lottery bro, its your lucky day.

Back
Top Bottom