Official LeBron X Thread Vol. 3

Yall need to come to Florida then cause Big Bangs round my way go for no more then $375

but then again I only see sizes 8-10.5

my homie got 2 pair not to long ago for $320 DS size 9.5

yall gotta hit them big citys and find them kids who borrow mommy n daddys money n buy the hype kicks just to post on instagram then turn around n sell em
Excactly

:smokin Let us know if you don't get hit with customs fees! Even if you did though, I doubt it would matter. lol Where are you located that you're getting them so fast from End though?

I've never been hit with customs and Ive been ordering overseas for a few years. Not too worried either way. I live in Florida and I get my END orders before NDC 9 times out of 10.

Last edited:
these are da watermelons

nthat.gif
can't wait...need a release date already.
These don't look half bad in these pics..These cld be a nice summer shoe along w/ the VB's and the Sprites. Damn shame when you start buying shoes for a certain season when they're bball shoes...LOL

Yall need to come to Florida then cause Big Bangs round my way go for no more then $375

yall gotta hit them big citys and find them kids who borrow mommy n daddys money n buy the hype kicks just to post on instagram then turn around n sell em

them be lil dude sizes, smallest i can go is 12, maybe11.5

Well I wore my denims today and I just wanted to thank the guys who told me to go .5 up from my regular shoe size. For me these deffinately run .5 small.

Appreciate it, man...See if I can find some Red Plum and Electric Green shirts from Nike before these release
They are supposed to release in September from what I hear...which is WAY too long for me to wait lol.  They are definitely #1 on my upcoming purchase list.  If you wear an 8, 9 or 10....soleawesome has them for around $250.   As far as nicknames, which I don't really get into either, I saw them on Instagram as the "Crucial" lol whaaatev I guess.

Wow thats crazy... Grats tho for those 3 pairs... Lady from CS from end said they had no limit per order.... Must be nice, i got my 1-pair order cancelled from them after they said it was ready to be shipped out lol...

Man...if you could find me a size 13, I would pay $375 is a heartbeat, in fact I'd pay $450 just to know it's 100% legit.

A 3rd pair of those is not a problem.

Back
Top Bottom