Official LeBron X Thread Vol. 3

...or you could wait and buy a real pair
laugh.gif

They do look good being worn, but it's too much of a fake Mambacurial for me.
Also true. I'll leave it as a consolation prize if I end up not getting the Hazelnuts for a decent price. Totally blanked my mind that they're pretty much just Mambacurial copies.

If you are giving up corks for denims I personally think you are making a bad decision. Denim's have zero meaning. Are they nice? Sure. But Corks are celebrating his first championship and are extremely unique. However, to each his own, I just know if I was thirsty for the denim's I'd move a few other pairs first and never even consider trade my corks. Just my 0.02/warning. 8)

If you are giving up corks for denims I personally think you are making a bad decision. Denim's have zero meaning. Are they nice? Sure. But Corks are celebrating his first championship and are extremely unique. However, to each his own, I just know if I was thirsty for the denim's I'd move a few other pairs first and never even consider trade my corks. Just my 0.02/warning. 8)

100000000% agreed. Coming from someone who also is fortunate enough to have both, I would take Corks any day of the week over Denims.

View media item 468858

Last edited:
Same, one from Niketown, one from my local shop hookup, 2 from NDC EU (ordered the night before in case I didn't land any the the next day, same with my CT order which is sure to be cancelled).

from ndc eu did you have to ship to someone you know over there and have them ship to you?

from ndc eu did you have to ship to someone you know over there and have them ship to you?

Yeah you need an address to ship to over there, then they ship it over to you. On average it's about $70-80 more after covering shipping costs and currency conversion.

Last edited:

I 100% agree.

any spots in germany have these?

forgot my cuzin is stationed in Germany at Grafenwoehr AFB

100000000% agreed. Coming from someone who also is fortunate enough to have both, I would take Corks any day of the week over Denims.

i will agree with that also. went through alot for corks. denims came too easy for me. hope most are only scooping
these other EXT's  in hopes of trading for corks. 

"Denims came too easy for me."-LMAO!!!
camping out at a store in memphis of all places for corksVS ordering denims online and having a pair at retail early.

kind of easy. between the two shoes denims were easier to get .
wink.gif

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom