Official LeBron X Thread Vol. 3

Literally was only trying to get one pair and ended up with 4 total. I knew my only chance at copping for retail was these UK sites. I have no bot so NDC was out of the question, I never get through on eastbay, and I dont camp with everything being fcfs here. Just got lucky this time.
And you didn't think to cancel pairs #2, 3, and 4 so that someone else could cop?
Canceling orders is what makes these websites not want to deal with us, he ordered the shoes and if they don't want to enforce 1 per then thats not his fault.

Literally was only trying to get one pair and ended up with 4 total. I knew my only chance at copping for retail was these UK sites. I have no bot so NDC was out of the question, I never get through on eastbay, and I dont camp with everything being fcfs here. Just got lucky this time.

And you didn't think to cancel pairs #2, 3, and 4 so that someone else could cop?
Canceling orders is what makes these websites not want to deal with us, he ordered the shoes and if they don't want to enforce 1 per then thats not his fault.

this... cant blame the man. blame the site that sold the shoes. they can easily see multiple orders, cancel all or all but 1 then apply the canceled pairs to the oversold orders that got canceled.

I've been ordering from END for a while and assumed they had a pair limit like every other site we all shop at. I was just trying to get my order through at the submit screen, it wasn't like I put 3 in the quantity field. Even then I was like they will definitely either cancel the pairs in excess of 1 or cancel the entire order. Like I said totally luck.

definitely not as many ppl trying to grab Hazels tho. Hazels will be a very light version of Denims.. more like the ASGs in terms of hype

Personally I rather have the Denims > Corks but then again I'm in the minority here because I rather roc my shoes then keep them factory laced and just look at it :lol:

Tomorrow ain't guaranteed, I'm not worried about what a shoe will be valued at 5-10+ years from now

Last edited:
I don't c the denims dropping to much.... when peeps r able to score em for 350-400..... I thunk that's pretty much the lowest we ll c.... ds at least....

I paid $400 for a DS pair of Big Bangs sz 11.5 shortly after release.  I would happily trade a pair of Denims for Big Bangs with no extra cash involved.

I got my tracking # from Crookedtongues 
happy.gif

Personally I rather have the Denims > Corks but then again I'm in the minority here because I rather roc my shoes then keep them factory laced and just look at it :lol:

Tomorrow ain't guaranteed, I'm not worried about what a shoe will be valued at 5-10+ years from now

People who don't own the corks seem to think they're made of single ply tissues and will fall apart if you look at them wrong.

They're definitely a wearable shoe, the worse you'll get are creases and if you do they'll still look pretty damn good.

As soon once the date gets closer people will be beastin over the Hazelnuts just like they did with the Denims.  Then a bunch will be for sale on eBay, then on to the next shoe.  It's a repeated, never-ending cycle.

Keep dreaming on what exactly? That the question will be answered? I'm just trying to get these for the heat price out there.

if you want the shoe the best time to get it is when the market is flooded, when the resellers are competing with each other, lowering the prices.. when the stock dries up, people rock them - unDS - less DS shoes - higher price for resell. its supply and demand.

anyone with info if the black suedes are gonna be releasing in europe on the 20 th?Nike europe is troling hard...any info would be appreciated.

Personally I rather have the Denims > Corks but then again I'm in the minority here because I rather roc my shoes then keep them factory laced and just look at it
laugh.gif

People who don't own the corks seem to think they're made of single ply tissues and will fall apart if you look at them wrong.

They're definitely a wearable shoe, the worse you'll get are creases and if you do they'll still look pretty damn good.
Yup.  Corks aren't an everyday shoe for me, but I've worn them a number of times, and they're just fine.  Look great, no flaking, cracking, etc.  I just am very careful to check the weather report before wearing them out.

I agree, they do not fall apart. I wore them all day and have a minor crease

the hater in me says the corks fall apart... all of you cork owners need to sell them for dirt cheap before they crumble OG 4 midsole style >:

Back
Top Bottom