Official LeBron X Thread Vol. 3

Wonder if random NT tweets will be sent out today regarding Championship pack. Not a lot of chatter around it lately.

most likely sold out but.....guess who was there and copped?

happy.gif
You should've grabbed me a pair 
mean.gif
tongue.gif

Good looking out. I'm shocked danny and them still open. That store should get an mvp award for overpricing everything they sell.
They're more of a popup shop now, they only really open whenever a release  comes out.

They got their shipment of Denims late, so they were meant to sell them Saturday... but yeah. Today became that day.

most likely I am probably going to have to flip a couple pair of shoes and just pay the going rate, I need these shoes

^ Do it! That's what I did and I don't regret it one bit
lol I think by next week I will have enough to buy a pair. Gonna return my thunder 4s today, no point in reselling them on ebay since they don't sell very high. I have 4 pairs of bred 11s, I can part with a pair and then I can throw up the rest to buy these. I need this shoe man

if I were you, id google that store and call before a yes or no comes out... early bird gets the worm.
Yea just tried calling twice but no answer for both times. I guess it might still be an in-store only but I'm gonna keep calling until I get a confirmed answer

Last edited:
I'm on the East coast so my Shoe Palace order won't be in til next week...yea about Big Bangs..I've had people wanting to buy them off my feet..but I just can't get rid of em...

if I were you, id google that store and call before a yes or no comes out... early bird gets the worm.
Yea just tried calling twice but no answer for both times. I guess it might still be an in-store only but I'm gonna keep calling until I get a confirmed answer
And people wonder why store employees are nasty to customers.  Why would this store do phone orders?  They're going to sell out in store within a few hours at most.

CR canceled on my size 12 but my size 11.5 will be delivered from Nike in a couple hours. I wear a 12 in all other Brons but wanted to get an 11.5 and a 12 to get the best fit. Oh course like most new shoe days its raining here in Chicago so no UN-DS today.

And people wonder why store employees are nasty to customers.  Why would this store do phone orders?  They're going to sell out in store within a few hours at most.
I didn't mean that I was going to call like 30 times after this, I meant I was going to call again in like 20 or 30 minutes or so just to be sure. I would much rather know that they aren't doing phone orders from an employee in the store than know that there was a chance for me to get them and I failed again.

Dunno if they still do, but they normally just take the phone off the hook for big releases whenever they set up shop. Lot could have changed in the past year after I moved, though.

I didn't mean that I was going to call like 30 times after this, I meant I was going to call again in like 20 or 30 minutes or so just to be sure. I would much rather know that they aren't doing phone orders from an employee in the store than know that there was a chance for me to get them and I failed again.

as far as i know...its no phone orders...and trust me i rushed over there from my campus and after i arrived there was already people buying before me and lining up after me as well...so yea they most likely already sold out afterwards

Look what NDC dropped off.....

View media item 469438
Man these are fire! 100x better in person.....i was iffy about them.....it was either i like em or sell em.....needless to say they going into the collection and will be in heavy rotation.

I just want one pair :/ I'm seriously about to pay these reseller prices. Never in my life have I paid this much for a shoe but these are that damn nice to me.

I would have already rocked mine, if i had my size. Congrats to all the peeps that copped to keep. Sucks being a size 13. Espeacially when people that copped size 13 are keeping or selling for a rediculous price.

Back
Top Bottom