Official LeBron X Thread Vol. 3

Admins - Start a thread on bots/RSVP? Seem numerous threads now have people debating about bots. Just start a general one instead of each specific sneaker?

Admins - Start a thread on bots/RSVP? Seem numerous threads now have people debating about bots. Just start a general one instead of each specific sneaker?
There is one in the general forum. Last I checked people where up in arms because links to bots were shared.

blowing up a small shop, now ill never win
laugh.gif

blowing up a small shop, now ill never win
laugh.gif

if you're from the bay and a sneaker head you know about premier lol.... not really blowing it up. Btw I've entered raffles there like 10x's and never won ish, I think they hook up their regulars then if any arr leftover some get lucky.

Why aren't the hazzlenuts on Nike's release calendar yet? Niketown Chicago didn't RSVP last week, not that it matters I'm like 0-100 with them

That's your opinion (mine also lol) hopefully I can just find the right person. I'm trying to lock down 2 pairs. Failed on Corks and Denims 
mean.gif

Best bet is to find someone who is a prisoner of the moment this weekend and beasts over the Hazelnuts.

Always happens.

ALL I KNOW IS THAT IF I GET AN RSVP AND THEY "SUSPECT" I WON BY A BOT.....AND DONT GIVE ME MY PAIR...IM GOING TO TAKE MORE THAN JUST THE SHOES I WON WHEN I LEAVE THE STORE.

RIOT RIOT RIOT FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT 

ALL I KNOW IS THAT IF I GET AN RSVP AND THEY "SUSPECT" I WON BY A BOT.....AND DONT GIVE ME MY PAIR...IM GOING TO TAKE MORE THAN JUST THE SHOES I WON WHEN I LEAVE THE STORE.

RIOT RIOT RIOT FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT 
i believe the new "rules" say if they suspect you, they black list your name. not sure if thats permanent, but id assume it is. also if they thought you cheated, you wouldnt get the dm back for the rsvp. just guessing.

i believe the new "rules" say if they suspect you, they black list your name. not sure if thats permanent, but id assume it is. also if they thought you cheated, you wouldnt get the dm back for the rsvp. just guessing.
yeah i would be fine with them not picking my name, suspecting that i cheated. But if they pick my name and then make me go to the store and then tell me NO. Thats a scrap. 

On the brink of just buying general release shoes from now on till this insane hype dies down. Shame that you cant even get a decent pair of sneakers without paying rape or getting , having a connect or extremely lucky nowadays

Repped for truth.....

Back
Top Bottom