Official LeBron X Thread Vol. 3

So serious question here: if my order on End says "Pending Payment," am I really out of luck like everyone seems to believe or is there a chance that I can still get my pair? :stoneface:

No, that does not mean you wont get them. Mine said the same for 3 pairs of denims. It uodated and I received all 3 pairs.

I think we all remember that man. :smokin You just gave me hope though! lol How long was it before it updated for you?

did anyone else cop any from ct over the past hour, a few sizes popped up about 5 or 6 times, i was able to cop a us 8 and us 12.
Only popped up about once or twice for me, and that was a 7.5 and 8.5, so pissed off. Was really hoping for a us 9, but seems like they're all gone now.

I think it's funny how everyone freaks out about customs fees.  They're normally in the range of 10%.  That's the same as sales tax in a poor city like NYC.

roll.gif

Last edited:
im not so sure about jj having them tonight, they have not popped up on the adds yet. has anyone else with the early link seen them in the adds yet?

Why does everyone get burritos? I'm sitting here in the movie theater with my girl setting the new Kevin Hart movie. This ish better end before 11:30 so I can try to double up on JJ lol

Back
Top Bottom