Official LeBron X Thread Vol. 3

im not so sure about jj having them tonight, they have not popped up on the adds yet. has anyone else with the early link seen them in the adds yet?
Nope JJ won't get them.... but you should be good since you already got multiple...
happy.gif

Last edited:
So much for that size 13, might just go for a lower size rather then getting that out of stock message immediately, well to anyone who takes my size 13 on JJ....

Last edited:
Probably not going to like these more than the Corks or Denims, but I'll see when they get here. Haven't seen an on-foot shot that looked that persuading...

Probably not going to like these more than the Corks or Denims, but I'll see when they get here. Haven't seen an on-foot shot that looked that persuading...

terrible commentary. but a good showing of the shoe up close

lol Nothings Worst Than An Amateur Youtuber....
But then later an amateur turns into a pro, all the person needs is some support lol. How would you like if it if you wanted to do something and got criticized as an "amateur", everybody starts somewhere.

Going for my sixth pair on NDC tomorrow morning is going to be so stressful, not sure if the sneakers gods will smile down on me from that 360 Air Max bag in the sky. Keeping my fingers crossed! Lord knows I gots to get me some Hazelnuts fasho....

Back
Top Bottom