Official LeBron X Thread Vol. 3

well homie got a size sticker like you see in Jordans on his "Bron Brons", idk looks weird to me never seen them in a Lebron before

where is the bron bron oreo/bon bon photoshop!!!! I NEED!!!
laugh.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
After a lot of hunting, finally came to a deal for the denims. Paid a little more than I wanted to pay a reseller but I know Hazelnuts won't be in my future so these I had to cop.

GL to all on the hazels

i sold a pair(hold up stop/pause, yes i resell to cover my pair) for 560 before release when i had it secured, he later complained about a silver spot on midsole, and i had to refund him 100, needless to say, but no pair is perfect, i have factory marks on my pair too
mean.gif
where you sell it on? I'd like to get something back too, but I have a feeling this guy is not gonna want to refund anything at all

there are so many links up for JJ no one knows which is correct
roll.gif

so real talk ive been doing paypal past few times and been striking out on everything but foam camos, but those werent that hot, is CC the better way to go?
It's quicker in most cases since browsers can fill in that info. Some retail sites save that info for you as well. Paypal you have to log in everytime.

Back
Top Bottom