Official LeBron X Thread Vol. 3

hazelnuts and playoff 8s @ 20% off.. £268.80 instead of £335.. had to go half a size up on the playoff 8s but thats fine 12.5 or 13 fits alright if i use sneakershield/insole.. its a good day 
smile.gif

thats the fastest ive saw a release sell out on ndc.. by a mile. it normally takes a good few mins to sell out..even hour or two at times. so im guessing these numbers are stupid low

Last edited:
If someone needs size 7 ... I doubt that but if i delete the off my crat and it should Be available again on NDC

Lmaooo gone in 60 seconds literally.....the salt is gonna be at an all time high come 8am lmao its funny how people dont realize just how small the numbers are for these......

Hahaha ... Way less pairs than they had from the denims i guess ... I already for got. my Popcorn prepared for the US Release ... Should Be Even better

if he gets 20 pairs of this hes going to be laughing..i never use a bot, but i clicked the link as soon as it went up, made sure i didnt click the twit pic.. added to cart my size and paypal pw.. sold out by the time it was all finished. crazy, never had that happen before.. i fear ndc now D: .. to be fair i wouldnt mind missing a few releases every now and again.. 14 pairs since September, toro 4s next week, mints the week after.. after that im done for a while

if he gets 20 pairs of this hes going to be laughing..i never use a bot, but i clicked the link as soon as it went up, made sure i didnt click the twit pic.. added to cart my size and paypal pw.. sold out by the time it was all finished. crazy, never had that happen before.. i fear ndc now D: .. to be fair i wouldnt mind missing a few releases every now and again.. 14 pairs since September, toro 4s next week, mints the week after.. after that im done for a while

Doesn't NDC hold your pair in cart though? How did you lose em lol

Anybody trying to get denims from street lab at 8? Everybody might be focusing on the hazelnuts and streetlabs followers haven't really jumped from what it was before they announced last week.

Doesn't NDC hold your pair in cart though? How did you lose em lol
Yeah they hold it, i mean after i checked out etc they were all gone, normally the sizes pop up again after some minutes etc.. nothing, instant sell out. £268.80 for hazelnuts and playoff 8s instead of £335...........

Managed to get my Hazelnuts from NDC Europe - probably the fastest I've seen the "Sold Out" message appear! Numbers must be low.

The £201 ($300) price tag is killer, denims were only £140!

Back
Top Bottom