Official LeBron X Thread Vol. 3

Holy ****. You guys are either gonna hate me, or love me for this one:
http://www.endclothing.com/nike-lebron-x-ext-qs.html
Full size run on End again. Just got through on another pair and got confirmation as well, but I don't know if it's canceled orders or not.

Pair #2 from end is now secured.....props to solereaper...... earlier one was for my boy this 2nd pair is for me.....and i'm hoping that means my order for my boy will def ship now.....now I don't even need to waste my time on NDC and can head to straight to niketown for the 3rd pair.....doubling up and im good now.

In the words of leezer.....today was a good day lol

Last edited:
My End order is updated to "In Warehouse" 
happy.gif

And this time, my two orders say "In Warehouse" while the other one says "Pending Payment," so I hope that it means they're official! :nthat:

Mine say in warehouse too and it said processing before....niceeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
also do you think they canceled peoples orders that ordered doubles by mistake? They said you can order as many as you want but thats weird a FSR would just pop up like that

also do you think they canceled peoples orders that ordered doubles by mistake? They said you can order as many as you want but thats weird a FSR would just pop up like that
No, they didn't 
wink.gif

Not even sure, but I paid with Paypal for one order and my CC with the other to avoid having them canceled, and both of them have been charged while my original pair with the "Pending Payment" hasn't been updated at all. I wonder if those are the sizes they put up?

Not even sure, but I paid with Paypal for one order and my CC with the other to avoid having them canceled, and both of them have been charged while my original pair with the "Pending Payment" hasn't been updated at all. I wonder if those are the sizes they put up?

Yeah that's weird i know a lot of people said they had the pending payment and people were scared cause everyone was saying pending payment = cancel guess they were right lol

Nobody just buys 1 pair of shoes nowadays lol

Nike execs are geniuses.Make a shoe limited/hyped and people will automatically buy it.

25% of the shoes go to the same people lol.

Yeah that's weird i know a lot of people said they had the pending payment and people were scared cause everyone was saying pending payment = cancel guess they were right lol

I was one of those people trippin, but I just ended up with two pairs in my size now, so I ain't even mad. :smokin haha I hope the NT fam cleaned out End cause **** was ghost after I posted it up!

this always happens, wake up at 7:45am after 4 hours sleep, drag my *** out of bed.. manage to scoop a pair and now my adrenaline is pumping like a m.f im not tired at all hahaha. that second when the link pops on twitter and your heart goes into overdrive 
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom