Official LeBron X Thread Vol. 3

looks like a lotta people got the mismatch shoes like I did. I shoulda found someone with a size 10 and we coulda traded mismatches to make 2 matches pair ha

im about to check my pairs and see if the line up right 
laugh.gif

purchased these early and spent extra money then i got them in the mail with a crazy destroyed box and this marker like line on them. does anybody know how to remove it? i heard rubbing alcohol or even magic eraser might work. just wanted to make sure before i make them look worse lol. thanks guys

Yea me to I did it last night and was sold Damn this tongue should've been brown or something its not even baby blue, or emerald green it's a funny blue but it'll just have to be alittle off..

But a child probably did actually construct them
They been constructing them doe.....never seen this level of quality,or lack thereof

Had a pair of black grapes come in that were all toe up around the heel looking like one of those kids needed a snack.

DISCLAIMER** I hate sweatshops, but I'm no revolutionary. Just jokes.

Pair came in yesterday, no major flaws other than some stray glue.....

But that feeling of opening the box and praying the pair doesn't look like a child constructed them......guess thats Nike circa 2013 for ya smh
I said that prayer too.."Our Father, who art in basketball, Michael be thy name"

Last edited:
purchased these early and spent extra money then i got them in the mail with a crazy destroyed box and this marker like line on them. does anybody know how to remove it? i heard rubbing alcohol or even magic eraser might work. just wanted to make sure before i make them look worse lol. thanks guys
just leave it mate, i have the same but smaller.. its plastic so if you rub it its only going to make it worse, not gonig to get the colour back without repainting it

just leave it mate, i have the same but smaller.. its plastic so if you rub it its only going to make it worse, not gonig to get the colour back without repainting it
I had a small silver mark on mine as well.  I used my finger nail and was able to scrap it off clean without damaging the shoe.  If that doesn't work I've used that scuff remover stick (looks like a bottle of Egyptian musk), think finishmine carries it.  Works great and no damage.  

I had a small silver mark on mine as well.  I used my finger nail and was able to scrap it off clean without damaging the shoe.  If that doesn't work I've used that scuff remover stick (looks like a bottle of Egyptian musk), think finishmine carries it.  Works great and no damage.  
Wow cheers for the info.. i tried to wipe it off when i first got the shoe but that had no affect.. just tried again, lint free cloth with a bit of water and used my nail to scrape it and it worked.. i thought the plastic had a score scratched into it but it was silver paint or something?! i do not know.

Thanks anyway man

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom