Official LeBron X Thread Vol. 3

View media item 491320
this is the mark, now be serious people, is this really worth 100 dollar charge back?

I CAN'T STAND BUYERS THAT COMPLAIN OVER STUPIDITY! They're about to go on your feet and you're about to step on the filth of the streets exposing them to god knows what and you're complaining over a scratch. If you are that meticulous over shoes or you're claiming "Well I paid a premium and I'm expecting quality" that's on you. No one forced you to pay that price. You brought that on yourself. If you would have received them from Nike with that mark, you would have overlooked it and never complained. It's doesn't matter whether you dropped $400 or $190.

I think you need to get your wife to iron that box bro........
roll.gif

i would have told you to ship them back and ill give a refund. then id gladly sell them to someone else for the same price.

OBVIOUSLY YOU GUYS CANT READ...

AND ITS THE NEW MEMBERS TOO

DONT BE MAD AT WHAT HAPPENS NEXT

560 pdetty steep.... but at the end of the day they agreed on the price so..... seller didn't mke the shoes n apparently a lot other pairs had the same issues.... nike s fault.....
Live and you learn......

Been seeing that Mints may be moved up a day to the 19th

@23penny1 info

Dude seems legit when it comes to sneaker info

Last edited:
so my comment about my defense of what he did gets deleted, but his is all fine. put the hate on me. it's all good. i wasn't even the one starting nothing or anything.

so my comment about my defense of what he did gets deleted, but his is all fine. put the hate on me. it's all good. i wasn't even the one starting nothing or anything.

sit down somewhere. your comment wasnt the only one deleted.

I'm unaware of what rules I've broken. I don't think I broke any of them, I've checked. But it's fine for people to post "Goto his house about the $100". You kept that up. This is crazy. Don't worry I'll stay out've the thread now. I'm sorry for whatever I even did. I've been here a while and all I asked for was help on how to repair my sneakers and that's when I was attacked.

I'm unaware of what rules I've broken. I don't think I broke any of them, I've checked. But it's fine for people to post "Goto his house about the $100". You kept that up. This is crazy. Don't worry I'll stay out've the thread now. I'm sorry for whatever I even did. I've been here a while and all I asked for was help on how to repair my sneakers and that's when I was attacked.

keep playing the victim role.

sorry there is no deleted every comment button. im still working through the thread.

WOW! I can't believe they'd change the date.  Just when you think you have a SLIM chance against the machines since the DB3's are releasing as well....SMH, I'll go ahead and order those large fries now....

Have they said what Nike stores are getting the mints? I'm hoping Nike Scottsdale does but they getting the hazle's so I'm not betting on it.

Hopefully Able to get the Mint's but IDK which overall appeal does it for me... Corks look the best to me and most practical w/the best meaning behind them. But the Denims/Hazels are so nice on material and great concepts, its hard to just pick one as the overall best. Best of Luck to every1 next wknd, I'll def. be going for Mints over the DB 3's

Back
Top Bottom