Official LeBron X Thread Vol. 3

I CAN'T STAND BUYERS THAT COMPLAIN OVER STUPIDITY! They're about to go on your feet and you're about to step on the filth of the streets exposing them to god knows what and you're complaining over a scratch. If you are that meticulous over shoes or you're claiming "Well I paid a premium and I'm expecting quality" that's on you. No one forced you to pay that price. You brought that on yourself. If you would have received them from Nike with that mark, you would have overlooked it and never complained. It's doesn't matter whether you dropped $400 or $190.
I bet Nike feels this way everytime another cheapass files a claim over nothing.

I CAN'T STAND BUYERS THAT COMPLAIN OVER STUPIDITY! They're about to go on your feet and you're about to step on the filth of the streets exposing them to god knows what and you're complaining over a scratch. If you are that meticulous over shoes or you're claiming "Well I paid a premium and I'm expecting quality" that's on you. No one forced you to pay that price. You brought that on yourself. If you would have received them from Nike with that mark, you would have overlooked it and never complained. It's doesn't matter whether you dropped $400 or $190.
I bet Nike feels this way everytime another cheapass files a claim over nothing.

doubt they care.

does anyone know how to reinforce the waxed laces? i took 30 mins shoving them through the holes and the tip of one end has weakened and extremely hard to put through a hole.
Tweezers my man... the flywire won't break, just pull up both and take ure time... denims took about 20 min to lace swap both, but Hazels were much easier... used the tweezers for only 5/6 loops and i was done in like 5 minutes. but thats just me, might now work as great for you but def. worth the try

Nothing new but here's the family so far. Waiting on my second pair of Hazels to come in, and hoping to double up on the Mints as well
nthat.gif
 Great Shot, U get lost in the middle w/those Hazels.. haha, nice idea though!

ill be upset if the mints go moved to the 19th

im trying to buy the db3s and mints both on saturday to use my 15% off code
mean.gif
Same here.

And as I originally posted they MAY get moved up.

23Penny is pretty spot on with his intel though.

Just have to wait until the official Nike announcement to be sure.

WOW! I can't believe they'd change the date.  Just when you think you have a SLIM chance against the machines since the DB3's are releasing as well....SMH, I'll go ahead and order those large fries now....

The ONLY reason I could imagine why Nike would move up the date of the Mint EXT release is due to the fact of the DB3 release would be on the same day of the 20th.

NDC had problems when the Hazel EXT and the DB 95s released last Saturday, so I could see them not wanting to chance having that same kind of "problem" again.

Nike's servers may not be able to handle these "Super Release Saturdays" anymore...

Last edited:
I havent been in this thread in like 6 weeks, lol, what the hell have I missed? Just the lows right and a few EXT?

The ONLY reason I could imagine why Nike would move up the date of the Mint EXT release is due to the fact of the DB3 release would be on the same day of the 20th.

NDC had problems when the Hazel EXT and the DB 95s released last Saturday, so I could see them not wanting to chance having that same kind of "problem" again.

Nike's servers may not be able to handle these "Super Release Saturdays" anymore...
I think they pulled the DB 95s because they mis-posted them as $140, and all the boxes the stores got say 155 I think.  Maybe they figured enough people might try to complain about the price hike with no notification, so they pushed it back a week and acted like it was always 155.  Just my thought,  I think the servers are fine they just didn't want to sell em at 140 .

House of Hoops here in Toronto received a shipment of Hazelnuts on Wednesday afternoon (shoes never came to Canada on release day).

Got the heads up that they were coming in, and whenever UPS delivered them (between the morning and 3pm) they'd go on the floor. I called in to confirm some details and was told they were only getting 10-13 pairs, plus three people were already outside lined up. Since HOH is literally a block over, I stepped out thinking I'd have a good chance. Got there and saw no lineup outside, when I walked in an employee told me they were sold out. I mentioned to the employee I was just told over the phone 3 people were lined up, he confirmed they had 13 pairs but all of them went quick. Shorly after I saw one of their employees (clearly in street clothes on his day off) leaving the staff room with one pair, and heading to the cashier to check out a second pair.

Just terrible. :smh:

Last edited:
House of Hoops here in Toronto received a shipment of Hazelnuts on Wednesday afternoon (shoes never came to Canada on release day).

Got the heads up that they were coming in, and whenever UPS delivered them (between the morning and 3pm) they'd go on the floor. I called in to confirm some details and was told they were only getting 10-13 pairs, plus three people were already outside lined up. Since HOH is literally a block over, I stepped out thinking I'd have a good chance. Got there and saw no lineup outside, when I walked in an employee told me they were sold out. I mentioned to the employee I was just told over the phone 3 people were lined up, he confirmed they had 13 pairs but all of them went quick. Shorly after I saw one of their employees (clearly in street clothes on his day off) leaving the staff room with one pair, and heading to the cashier to check out a second pair.

Go work there for minimum or whatever they make and tell me you don't do the same.

I heard House of Hoops Toronto is horrible

toronto sucks that bad just come down to Buffalo,ny. I actually think Niagara Falls Nike outlet are receiving toro 4s.

Back
Top Bottom