Official LeBron X Thread Vol. 3

Month and a half from playoffs (Elites), new colorway on Footlocker release calendar (possible error), and we STILL have zero pics?!   I hate secrets 
embarassed.gif

whats goin on folks...

got these 3wks ago...dont know if I like it or not, but def stands out like the Volts imo..

got it from my barber that had a hookup at ftl

Sup fam new to this site long time (lebron) sneakerhead, anyways i heard lots of rumors about future cw's of the X but im really curious about this specifically let me kno if any1 has heard of it and can tell me more or if its new news to some. P.S. The carmex is a ronald mcdonald shoe IMO lol

[h5]NIKE LEBRON X P.S. ELITE | 579827-800 | 06/__/13 | $285 | Total Crimson/Fiber Glass-Black[/h5]

A whole $105 price hike wtf? Can someone please tell what's difference on the elites. Hope kds and Kobes elites price hikes are less than $105.

If volt is in this like the other dude who posted all the colorways said than I may consider this colorway. Wanted the total crimson penny vs but didn't like the black on them. Hope the elites are less bulkier than the regular version.

Oh and thanks for the price info even though it sucks lol.

I am pretty sure if we start complaining in here about the price like we did for the Corks, it will drop. Corks went from 305 to 250. Nike, let's get that down to the most, 250, which was Elite prices on the 9s, which sold WAY better than the Xs are currently.  
glasses.gif

I don't think people's issue with the VII and VIII were the lack of colorways, it was that the best colorways were never released, but still flaunted in front of us online and through a few hookups between celebs, etc... Like if it was 1 or 2 samples that hadn't released and somebody got a pair that's one thing but there was that whole VII heroes pack and the VIIIs had 112s, HWCs, Charcoals, Orlando's, SVSMs etc... It's like they saved the best stuff for everyone except the actual consumer.

True indeed!

Man... do people on NT actually enjoy their shoes anymore or just find stuff to complain about? lol

Factory issues..

Craftsmanship

Pricing maybe at times...

But damn too many colorways and material use? lol

You know how folks are always spitting even since I joined in 2000 that nike/jb are running out of ideas?

NTers will never run out of ideas on things to ***** and complain about lol

Sad indeed.

Truer indeed. It's like mofos get paid by the hour to complain bout ****. Too many colors?! :rofl:

ALREADY GOT BOTH CORKS AND CHRISTMAS MY FRIEND.and last time i checked same as and almost same as aint the same thing.Dawg.I aint tryin to tell anything,or prove sth.I just stated my point of view on a disagreement with another member.thanks for playing 'little lawyer' on me.appreciated.;p)

Same as, almost the same as? You said where do you see blue in summit lakes. That's referring that there is NO BLUE in that shoe.
Dawg, that damn sure ain't teal....it's blue. And its almost the same blue that's in blue diamonds. I got both shoes if you need comparison pics

I'm just saying...

I am pretty sure if we start complaining in here about the price like we did for the Corks, it will drop. Corks went from 305 to 250. Nike, let's get that down to the most, 250, which was Elite prices on the 9s, which sold WAY better than the Xs are currently.  
glasses.gif

wont happen. Elites last year were 250. you cant expect them to sell a new and new tech for the same price as the year before. look at the lows. same damn shoe basicly as the IX but raised the price $15. as long as we get a different type of shoe that justifys the price raise i have no problem with it. I just dont like how Nike is getting back to flirting with the $300 price range again.

wont happen. Elites last year were 250. you cant expect them to sell a new and new tech for the same price as the year before. look at the lows. same damn shoe basicly as the IX but raised the price $15. as long as we get a different type of shoe that justifys the price raise i have no problem with it. I just dont like how Nike is getting back to flirting with the $300 price range again.
People will still play $300...  Just like gas nobody wants to pay $3 a gallon but were all paying 3.50.  If they can squeeze it out of you they will! 

People will still play $300...  Just like gas nobody wants to pay $3 a gallon but were all paying 3.50.  If they can squeeze it out of you they will! 
Not me. I paid $257 shipped for my X iDs and would never come close to that again for some kicks. Did that around tax return season. Pretty soon being a sneakerhead will be for corporate earners only, and they will lose their biggest fan base, blue-collared laborers that love the game/art of the sneaker. Not to say that corporate people don't love the game/art of the sneaker.. I'm a corporate guy.

comparing to gas is a bad analogy. people who work/drive/etc have no choice in paying whatever the price of gas may be at that time. if they have to drive there car to get to where they are going, they are forced to pay the price of gas. but people have the choice in if they will pay $300+ RETAIL for a shoe. I for one wouldnt pay it. Look at what Nike did due to the backlash of when they announced the original retail price of the X. didnt last. wost case senerio if they did make the retail $300...i'd stick to picking up GR from the ES for $150 :lol:

Last edited:
comparing to gas is a bad analogy. people who work/drive/etc have no choice in paying whatever the price of gas may be at that time. if they have to drive there car to get to where they are going, they are forced to pay the price of gas. but people have the choice in if they will pay $300+ RETAIL for a shoe. I for one wouldnt pay it. Look at what Nike did due to the backlash of when they announced the original retail price of the X. didnt last. wost case senerio if they did make the retail $300...i'd stick to picking up GR from the ES for $150 :lol:
Or wait 9 more months and get em for $89 at the clearance store.

Yeah I am a clearance ***** :smile:

Im all for people complaining, it really the only way things change.

If you go a restaurant and they bring you subpar food, you'd complain and most meals cost between $8-50 dollars depending where you are eating.

The hell if you think its wrong for someone to complain about a shoe that retails for $180 or more

:lol:

Last edited:
Or wait 9 more months and get em for $89 at the clearance store.

Yeah I am a clearance ***** :smile:

damn i wish we had a nice clearance store over here...its just that nike ***** all over us again and again...:smh: :smh: :smh:

Last edited:
does anyone know what the symbol on the ASG's is ? The one where the dunkman et. al. are located on the shoe ????

Month and a half from playoffs (Elites), new colorway on Footlocker release calendar (possible error), and we STILL have zero pics?!   I hate secrets :wow:

I think Nike is just waiting to milk a couple more colorways of the X's (Atomic Teal & Denim X's) first then they'll drop the pics of the X Elite's just my 2 cents

Not at all, they choose to buy a car and pay for gas.. It's a luxury to drive to work. You could walk, bike, bus, carpool. So you are choosing to buy the gas. Not forced! Same thing, if I want my favorite players shoes on my feet I got to pay a premium!

Not at all, they choose to buy a car and pay for gas.. It's a luxury to drive to work. You could walk, bike, bus, carpool. So you are choosing to buy the gas. Not forced! Same thing, if I want my favorite players shoes on my feet I got to pay a premium!

:lol: Come on, you know what he means. Gas prices effect everybody

Back
Top Bottom