Official LeBron X Thread Vol. 3

I just added to my cart and put the code in and it worked, code ends today according to kicksdeals.com
nthat.gif

Yeah I bought mine at foot locker too. I'll have to go this weekend and see if they can stock locate a pair.. Probably not, but worth a try.

If the system works correctly they should be able to find a pair.  My local store just opened 2 weeks ago and has them.  There may be none in your size left tho.

So does anyone have confirmation that Denims drop 5.2.13?

I'll definitely be looking to pic those up and still waiting for Elites...also has anyone seen real pics of Hyperposite Superheroes?

I was playing bout the car payment or corks thing, but sneakermane really had to tell us he's copping the settings¿ like we couldn't guess he's picking up another pair of X's

I dont get em.. wont understand em.. 

Must be me gettin old.. 

Or just not caring...
But I aint gonna lie.. I tried it 
wink.gif

Looks like crumpled paper bags...
new info: lebrons next release in the casualwear line is the lebron x paper bags. retail at $400. Paper bag upper, cardboard sole, milk carton tongue, with pink dental floss laces. Unconfirmed release date of june 3rd.

new info: lebrons next release in the casualwear line is the lebron x paper bags. retail at $400. Paper bag upper, cardboard sole, milk carton tongue, with pink dental floss laces. Unconfirmed release date of june 3rd.
The hype on those are unreal.

Messing with some Paint Pens mixed it up on the Jades a bit.  Need to clean some edges and tap out a couple paint globs in between the mesh holes...I like em...I'm not an expert but I at least like the result.  May hit it again or put some clear to give the red some shine...

wait 4 lower badboy, at sneaker stores by me in south florida they got mutiple cw's including ur's listed goin for 110
if i can find deals like that, i will definitely add these to the hoop rotation

Back
Top Bottom