Official LeBron X Thread Vol. 3

Could those middle ones be the Pure Plat/Black/Sport Turquoise on FTL calender? Pure platinum on the top of the shoe, black midsole and turquoise liner/sole.
Does anyone know the source of the pic?  Could the Middle pair be the Dade County - Turq / Bright Citrus / Wind 

Does anyone know the source of the pic?  Could the Middle pair be the Dade County - Turq / Bright Citrus / Wind 

They def could be the Dade County. I didn't see that description. The turq/bright citrus match up. They look similar to the Miami Night 8s so a Dade county theme could work.

Eh, I'll pass on the denims. Look kinda wack.

Also is that brown pair with blue laces a sample for that Paper Bag/Floss colorway? I feel like we can nickname them the Dexter X's because the color scheme and the floss remind me of the intro credits.

i hardly wear my "special" shoes as it is so im not really worried about durability**

**this comment is meant for the condition that i paid retail. if i paid more than that then i do care :lol:

I hear you bigJ, but dudes are dropping rent/mortgage money on a 'Cork' sneaker but you're right - those Denim X joints are a once or twice in 2 years kind of shoes so durability may be a non-issue.

agreed, nd yes grey suede would so nasty but for me right now the red suedes takn first place over the brown boot lookn thing 

Yeah ill cop the brown suede if thats the only CW coming out in the suede - I wonder is this shoe the same construct as the sude Xs bron been wearing in games? The liner looks like the NSW which isnt for ball, Id be willing to take the hit on durability ballin in suede Xs if they liner was the same as the regular shoe. If its gonna be made like the cork/denim pair ill pass - I dont wanna be wearin 10 pairs of socks on a shoe just to play ball in.

Studying them a bit closer the brown suede appears to be built for the fashion crowd :frown:

View media item 304534
View media item 304537

Last edited:
Wait til you see ALL the colors releasing.

These are as comfy as the first versions... 

a MUST for the summer in various colors.. Loud Beach colors..

Give us a few hints on the colorways!! The first LeBron slide was awesome. I like this one too, just don't want the Black/Grey that is out there.

No I don't think that shoe in the middle is our mystery pair. There would be more colors listed, and the shoe is going to be predominantly plat and black. I definitely think it could be the Dade County colors listed, but from what I've read and heard, the Dade county's will be an Elite CW release.

I don't like the brown suede pair at all. Nothing appealing to me. I'll still take that red suede PE over every Lebron X so far

Nike needs to stop with the outrageous patterns on the uppers and go for something simpler. Like different colored vents... still baffled as to why they haven't touched this for the GRs...

And why the brown suede ones. Just release the black or red ones. Jesus

The material on the brown suedes looks like it'd be pretty nice, not 100% sure on the colors though. Would have to see better pics of those and the multicolored pair in the middle.

Been in here since 04 Brah, dif handle, the NO other shoe will be like the corks cause it celebrated his first championship, that's it, buy em now cause in 2 years , $2500 easy

Back
Top Bottom