Official LeBron X Thread Vol. 3

^^^^ nice pics
smokin.gif

I miss about 10 to 15 pages and think something has happened great.... and I basically see:

- Dudes wondering why a dudes legs are so close together (pure comedy)

Thats a picky brotha right there.

- Dudes getting on other dudes about Skinny jeans vs Baggy

Personally do you... but I aint wearing any jeans that leave a One Eyed Champ print bulging out and giving me a yeast infection.

- Dudes debating if one shoe is tight as a GR or Limited.  

Dont all shoes have different appeal factors to everyone?

What is the debate if its the same shoe in different colors...?  Dont we ALL like different color offerings...?

Oh yeah.. thats right.. some people complained there are TOO MANY colors of one shoe. 

Glad you arent in charge of NikeID.  We'd have one white one black and one grey offering.

*sigh*

Or maybe it's just a personal preference. Different players like different shoes with different fits and feels to cater to their own personal game. I personally hate hooping in all these low top kicks like that are popular now, players should be able to play in what makes them feel comfortable and not have to worry about being uniform. It's not about standing out or looking pretty
agreed

I miss about 10 to 15 pages and think something has happened great.... and I basically see:

Personally do you... but I aint wearing any jeans that leave a One Eyed Champ print bulging out and giving me a yeast infection.

What is the debate if its the same shoe in different colors...?  Dont we ALL like different color offerings...?

Oh yeah.. thats right.. some people complained there are TOO MANY colors of one shoe. 

Glad you arent in charge of NikeID.  We'd have one white one black and one grey offering.

*sigh*
^^^^ keepin it 100

*sigh*

Sorry to let you down.

:\

*sigh*
LMAO dope post! Repped

Can anyone tell what the design is on the bottom of those PE?  Looks like a city Skyline with something, maybe sunshine (rays)

it just irks me when someone is like, "Man, I just bought the GR 'X', don't sleep on it, you missing out, blah, blah, blah..." If you like em, cool, but don't get upset or uppity just because it's clear you run to the mall to cop every lebron on release date and other people say, "you know what, that can wait, I'd rather spend $$$ on Corks, Denims, etc. rather than buy Homes, Carbons, Prisms, etc. for $180 when they will all be available for less than that"...to me, that's being strategical instead of emotional, you can call it what you want, but who cares if someone needs to get help or budget or whatever, as long as they get the pairs they really want vs. just acting like a kid and buying the latest and greatest color everytime a new one comes out...if that's what you do, then cool, but don't act like you ballin just because you buy every release for MSRP...that's all I'm saying..carry on, in other news, I should have Denims a few weeks prior to the release, hopefully, if my connect comes through with a FSR

You know what would be really "strategical?" (sic)

Dedicate your efforts to improving your station in life such that you can just cop what you want, when you want.

Only on the modern NT does the dude who makes a post glorifying chasing "limited" releases fail to see the irony in calling somebody else as "acting like a kid" and being snow-jobbed by the hype of GRs. ...And, bonus points for aiming that misfire at "sneakermane" an NTer who has kept 100 since before half the people in this thread could spell Lebron.

so tru, i play in a league with all my buddies and wen we are about to play a team we know we're guna destroy we all wore the same shoe, but i guess the only reason they dont do tht anymore is because players wana make a name for themselves and a good way to stand out is wearn a different shoe or a bright shoe thts stand out from all the rest.
yeah but i thought like in high school and for sure college they had to wear a team shoe that the coach or whoever ordered the shoes would buy based on their school colors...i guess that's no longer a rule!

silver PEs dont really do much for me. I actually really enjoy my Area72s. look much nicer in person. could be the same with the PEs tho but hey, Ill never know :lol:

Those pes are fresh. I agree with the dude that said they remind him of the kd 4 galaxies. They still do not top the red suedes for me though.

I luv how wen im in the car with my X's on and the AC is on the my feet i can actually feel the AC lol jus sayn but does any1 else notice how wenever u take off ur X's after a long day they dont smell, the ventilation is great as in my other kicks (after a long day) the bottoms of my feet get a jus a lil sweaty but not in my Lebrons #winning #tigerblood 

yeah but i thought like in high school and for sure college they had to wear a team shoe that the coach or whoever ordered the shoes would buy based on their school colors...i guess that's no longer a rule!
i think tht now it has changed to jus having to wear teams colors on their shoes (mostly), at least Pat Riley impliments tht rule for the Heat, tht i know of, I think its an intimidation factor as well wen all the players on a team wears the same shoe same color and it kinda shows unity IMO

i dunno about them chrome and pink joints. sorry to say but ill never wear anything with pink. hope this the same for most the guys in here. 

Back
Top Bottom