Official LeBron X Thread Vol. 3

Are you saying the red suedes and the black suedes? they prolly gon be some dumb limited to miami crap

hmmmm, alright, yes i see

im not on any bandwagon tho, i acknowledge his accomplishments, and i comment on the cws i like

but im no lebron advocate and i only have a pair of Xs because i actually ball, and these feel pretty dam good while im hoopin

if you didnt care, why would you make a statement about the cw being sleepers like the cannons (which were definitely sold out at most places)
Ok bro. Lol.

Agree with everyone on the JB tactic. When I started off that's all I wanted was more and more Jays. Then these lines got longer, the quality got way worse, the videos and pics kept popping up of ignorance defined... and I just started pawning them off. Only have Black Cement 3s and True Blue 3s in my collection, the rest are Lebron, KD or NSW kicks and some Reebok/Creative Recs. Just ordered some Jordan 1 UNCs for 80 shipped though, but those are sitting everywhere so it doesn't count haha

Man I thought I was the only one. All my purchases this year and no JB for me didn't even realize it. Now because I'm looking to pick up the Easters, Shaq attacks and hopefully the denims I'm looking to purge what DS JB stuff I got. I love my True Blue 3's but after minimal use they were starting to look like crap with all the usual issues. And I babied those things! My Swingman IX's on the other hand solid damn near look DS!

BTW.... Where is my Swingman X!!!! At least put the color on ID!

I have been saying that jordan brand story since 2009. I haven't bought a pair since then. Ive sold almost all the jordans I had, except the DMP 11/6 pack, which is the only jordan that are my grails. I was so into jordans from 2006-2009. I just got tired of them.
Now its just Brons, KD's Kobes, Nikes,ect.
I could care less what the jordan brand puts out, its all trash in my eyes. especially after them retro'ing them ever 2 years...smh

This is just my opinion tho.

Its cool that yall are selling your JB stuff but I don't think its a great move because Kobe/Lebron/KD shoes doesn't hold its value every well. Maybe in the future, it will

Co-Sign.

Either Red or Black and I'm down.  I really do think the White/Gold and Pure Platinums will be my last Xs...these Red or Black Suede joints would likely be just as hyped and hard to get as the corks.
i hope not, i havent coped a X yet... i kinda got my heart set on gettin' a pair of these if they drop

seems to be not a lot of hype around the denim X , which is good.

i figured people will eventually get tired, i mean, come on , take a break from hyping everything up once and a while...smh lol

Its cool that yall are selling your JB stuff but I don't think its a great move because Kobe/Lebron/KD shoes doesn't hold its value every well. Maybe in the future, it will

I moved on from this being any type of investment. To me the JB quality is at a breaking point for me. And the Nike Air stunt on the III's left a bad taste in my mouth(Heck when they took it off made no sense). To me I ask myself after the Carmines what do I really want.? The answer is not much. am I completely done with JB? Probably not. But it is not my focus at all anymore.

I don't know about Kobes and I feel like KD's just starter to get more popular after the IV's but as far as Lebrons go all of his sought after and limited shoes hold there value extremely well. SB 8's, Miami Nights 8's, SB/MV 9's, Big Bang 9's, MVP Package, Crown Jewels, and Corks are still some pocket brakers. While with JB I feel they use to hold their value well until they start releasing the same shoes they released in less than a year. The resell for most Jordan barely ever even double in price which probalbly due to the abundance of them and the more poor quality.

Nike is adding some longevity to the Lebron brand. They're basically releasing like 3 shoes a year. The LBJ VIII had 3 different versions so it opens up for retros later on. They can retro the IX elites many years from now in new retro + colorways and not even retro the regular IX till a few years after that. By them releasing so many styles of the shoe has changed the future of this line imo

What?

Have you checked Lebron prices lately? If anything, Lebron's hold their value and more, more so than Kobe's and def. KD's.

Its not about the value/money for everyone. Some ppl actually buy shoes bc they genuinely like them

I feel you but at a certain point, once you've buying these shoes for almost 10 years, you end up with way too many shoes!

Some just sit in boxes for years, so it makes sense to just sell them.

Last edited:
Its not about the value/money for everyone. Some ppl actually buy shoes bc they genuinely like them

This. I get shoes cuz I want em, I could care less what they are worth. How many people really collect shoes cuz their value in 5 years? A lot I know, but how many here on the site?

I buy shoes because I like them I also wear all the ones that I purchase too and never buy to resell and even though I have boxes on top of boxes of Jordans, I'm not getting rid of them just keeping them for my collection. I still have busted pairs of old Jordans that I wore when I was in high school lol I just hope my Lebrons can one day catch up to my J's eventhough I only buy like 2 to 3 pairs of J's a year now.

This right here....

In all seriousness the only Jordans that hold any real value now, are the OG's and the DMP 11/6 pack.....everything else is being retro'ed to death.
Its only so long you can keep buying the same shoe, over and over and over and over again, until u get tired of seeing them

Back
Top Bottom