Official LeBron X Thread Vol. 3

Still debating on the pure plats or Kobe 8 purple fades.....decisions...

I like the MVP shoe but I was expecting something better so I'm good on it.
You should try to get both, but if you can't I'd say go with Kobe's.

finaly decided to join the forums lol picked up the re-entry this week they look so nice in person!! any fellow members in so cal there looking to get rid of some of there LBJ 10's??!?!?!?!?

You should try to get both, but if you can't I'd say go with Kobe's.
The reason I passed on Plats so I could cop Kobe's Saturday. Will cop Plats, if they're still available, the following week.

Very clean pics TWNTY8!!!

Last edited:
So were there really an estimated 200 pairs of Crown Jewels that were released?? (Just info. I came across on Google)  I'm trying to figure out how bad it's going to be on eBay and other resell sites for the MVP when most of us strike out if the rumor of 600 in July, is true.   The Jewels are definitely a rape price but it's doable for someone who REALLY wants the shoe.  If that price is similar of what's to come....hate on me if you want.... I'm going to start getting my $ in order.  

277 pairs of Crown Jewels were available to the public to buy for retail in store. I only say it like that because they may have produced more and that number doesn't include some of the celeb give aways or LBJ friends and family type pairs, It was a big deal that UNKNWN got zero pairs (at least they said they didn't and didn't sell any to the public) of the Crown Jewels. Definitely crazy resell prices. I'm pretty sure I remember seeing you post that you got a pair from the resale market? What'd you have to give up for em if you don't mind me asking?

Me too... Couldn't sleep and saw the link posted at like 430, lol. Is that normal or was it just for these shoes?

DSG does a random time, well at least not the normally scheduled 8 am EST drop, but I was surprised that they went live at like 3am EST. I can't remember that happening on their other releases.

277 pairs of Crown Jewels were available to the public to buy for retail in store. I only say it like that because they may have produced more and that number doesn't include some of the celeb give aways or LBJ friends and family type pairs, It was a big deal that UNKNWN got zero pairs (at least they said they didn't and didn't sell any to the public) of the Crown Jewels. Definitely crazy resell prices. I'm pretty sure I remember seeing you post that you got a pair from the resale market? What'd you have to give up for em if you don't mind me asking?
Nice, thanks for the info!  And ya, I ended up jumping on them a few weeks before Thanksgiving.  I wanna say I paid like $800-$850 for them.  Hopefully, which is crazy at the same time, the price is around that for the MVP when they sell out instantly.  

And yes, I definitely hope they come out with more than 600....it's just ridiculous....

I still regret not RSVPing for more pairs of the Crown Jewels 
mean.gif

^^Pics are dope. Bought on RD and haven't looked back since. Actually broke them out for the first time last night. They were super tight for about an hour but they feel great now. They have a great bounce to them, walking on asphalt felt like walking on one of those rubber running tracks.

TWNTY8 always coming thru with pics.. but i cannot stand how you always have them laced like that. lol

Found Nike MVP apparel on ebay...

Pretty early, right?? Are these coming out quicker than we think?

Last edited:
I was able to get the Dolphins today for $66 out the door...

Military discount + bday coupon + $65 in reward cards = WINNING

The reason I passed on Plats so I could cop Kobe's Saturday. Will cop Plats, if they're still available, the following week.

Very clean pics TWNTY8!!!

Tough decision for me...either one is gonna sit....

Unless one gets restocked on the 25th.

Back
Top Bottom